Jill Harrison replied to the discussion Drag and drop in Storyline 360
"Brilliant, thank you both for your replies. "
- almost 3 years ago06/10/20 at 4:02 pm (UTC)
Jill Harrison started a new discussion Drag and drop in Storyline 360
"Hi, I'm new to using Storyline 360 and I have tried to create a drag and drop (with no target drop area), all looks fine in Storyline for..."
- almost 3 years ago06/10/20 at 11:03 am (UTC)
"I updated my activity so that when the drag object was dropped on something, I changed its state to 'Disabled', which means that users ca..."
- over 9 years ago09/09/13 at 8:02 am (UTC)
"Hi, thanks for replying so quickly. Hi Ashley - there are no visible state changes in the story, and the activity works fine, so long as ..."
- almost 10 years ago09/06/13 at 5:08 am (UTC)
Jill Harrison started a new discussion Change variable when object is dragged off?
"Hi - I've created a drag and drop activity on a 'Multiple Response' quiz slide. There are four drag objects, 10 target shapes, but only..."
- almost 10 years ago09/05/13 at 8:49 am (UTC)