Eric Bybee replied to the discussion Freeform - Drag and Drop is not working in HTML5 (Articulate Storyline 2)
"Andrew, do you have your answers set to Shuffle on your D&D? This is what caused my issue which sounds very similar to what you are ..."
- over 1 year ago08/24/18 at 1:22 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for posting this tidbit. Saved me hours of troubleshooting today. Same issue here, missing caption text on one slide. Insert..."
- 2 years ago01/26/18 at 9:59 pm (UTC)
"Lu, you said you were able to use CloudFront and JW Player to add web object in SL. Were you able to do this and have the video play wit..."
- over 2 years ago11/02/17 at 4:04 pm (UTC)
Eric Bybee commented on the e‑learning example Storyline: Process Interaction Turned Software Simulation
"Triple click in the lower left corner did the trick for me."
- over 2 years ago06/01/17 at 6:40 pm (UTC)
"Jane, I took a look at your SL excerpt. I made one edit to slide 2, I changed the trigger for the cue point 1 jump to occur at the End o..."
- almost 3 years ago04/10/17 at 4:37 pm (UTC)
"Very impressed Lili, thanks for sharing."
- almost 3 years ago04/03/17 at 3:08 pm (UTC)
Eric Bybee replied to the discussion Are e-Learning Professionals becoming the new "hip discounters" of the professional world?
"Julie Stelter Hi Richard, Every day I'm reminded that most people do not know how time consuming, multi-faceted and technical knowled..."
- almost 3 years ago03/30/17 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
Eric Bybee replied to the discussion How to Number Quiz Questions Randomly Generated from a Quiz Bank
"Hi, Ediana. Thanks for posting your file. This is a common feature request from some SME's and I think your approach may serve me well. "
- almost 3 years ago03/27/17 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
Eric Bybee replied to the discussion Course resumes to the same place regardless of when it was closed.
"I realize this is an old thread, but is there a record of what the fix for this reported issue might have been? Thx"
- 3 years ago02/24/17 at 5:38 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I finally threw in the towel trying to configure SL2 to operate in any useful way w..."
- 3 years ago01/24/17 at 6:40 pm (UTC)
"Whew, glad I found this thread. Was yanking my hair out trying to figure out why my Slider quit working when the mouse was released. Ne..."
- 3 years ago01/24/17 at 6:29 pm (UTC)
"Nice work Crystal. You took a more elegant and simple route than I would have and I like that. This is something I will tuck away in my..."
- 3 years ago01/19/17 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
"Not sure how I missed this when it was first posted, but very glad I found it today. I love your work, thanks for sharing."
- 3 years ago01/19/17 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
Eric Bybee started a new discussion Discussion Area Suggestion
"This is a note to our friendly and helpful folks at Articulate. I set time aside a couple times a week to peruse the Discussion areas to..."
- 3 years ago01/19/17 at 4:57 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for uploading the file Kelly, it was helpful. I have attached a revised version of your Story file. You had a trigger for the 5 ..."
- 3 years ago01/19/17 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"I understand Kelly. You can copy and past the slide or slides from this scene into a new project and upload that file. When replying, c..."
- 3 years ago01/19/17 at 4:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi Kelly, it sure looks like your settings are correct. Please upload a copy of the Story file you are working on so we can take a peek...."
- 3 years ago01/19/17 at 4:04 pm (UTC)
"Hi Keith, start to drag your timeline to the left and then hit your LEFT Arrow key. This should trim out the empty space bringing the ti..."
- 3 years ago01/18/17 at 9:23 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Ashley, I know several Articulate users, myself included are quite vocal about this issue, and I appreciate your patience in deal..."
- 3 years ago01/18/17 at 9:22 pm (UTC)
"Jason, I cannot address the CC item of your question, but we have had success using video stored on another server and calling to that vi..."
- 3 years ago01/18/17 at 9:16 pm (UTC)
"Another method I have used when using Storyline's Try Again button is to use triggers on the Try Again layer to return the Radio Button, ..."
- 3 years ago01/18/17 at 9:09 pm (UTC)
"So I used the workaround posted here by SS KKS. While SL2 does open in a significantly more usable state when I opened my current projec..."
- 3 years ago01/18/17 at 3:42 pm (UTC)
"Fantastic work Ridvan. Very cool use of SL2 tools and really great way to use your inspiration to create something new!"
- 3 years ago01/17/17 at 5:33 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Wendy. I have had my head down trying to complete two projects. I did finally figure out what I had done which created the "err..."
- 3 years ago01/17/17 at 3:35 pm (UTC)