- over 2 years ago02/28/19 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
"Only one image uploaded. Here is the second."
- over 2 years ago02/27/19 at 6:53 pm (UTC)
"Solved! the team member had their computer zoomed in at 150%. Changing this view to 100% solved it."
- almost 4 years ago10/31/17 at 9:08 pm (UTC)
Eric Nalian replied to the discussion Simple and Inexpensive E-learning Environment Suggestions
"You can always try out the Articulate LMS. Here is a link: https://articulate.com/articulate-online Full disclosure, I am not affiliate..."
- almost 4 years ago10/25/17 at 8:27 pm (UTC)
Eric Nalian replied to the discussion Identifying software used to develop an old course
"Sometimes you can tell a course based on the slide layout / design. Can you post a screenshot for us to see? Articulate products, Camta..."
- almost 4 years ago10/25/17 at 8:21 pm (UTC)
"Wow that seems high - I have found those numbers from the Chapman report to be pretty close to accurate for me and most people I have wor..."
- over 4 years ago06/29/17 at 2:30 pm (UTC)
"Hey Chris, When I started off college, i originally wanted to be a math and science teacher. At the time, the economy wasn't very friend..."
- over 4 years ago06/28/17 at 8:18 pm (UTC)
Eric Nalian replied to the discussion Looking for a simple tool to manage a project online with a vendor
"+1 for SmartSheets"
- over 4 years ago06/28/17 at 1:49 pm (UTC)
"I started off with Studio before Storyline came out - When I was first starting out with eLearning, the company I worked for was also new..."
- over 4 years ago06/28/17 at 1:47 pm (UTC)
"Totally agree - Thanks Everyone!!"
- over 4 years ago06/26/17 at 2:41 pm (UTC)
Eric Nalian replied to the discussion What's the best way to break up a SL2 course into three modules. The current course was created and has 148 slides?
"Agree with Allison's response - creating a few copies of the course and deleting the extra slides. Before splitting/deleting, if there i..."
- over 4 years ago06/22/17 at 2:24 pm (UTC)
Eric Nalian replied to the discussion Skip content - direct to quiz, but quiz questions spread out throughout course?
"I'll have to double check as I do not have Storyline on my new laptop (yet-I feel like this is a cardinal sin), but I believe you can do ..."
- over 4 years ago06/13/17 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
Eric Nalian replied to the discussion Comic books, storytelling, and crafting compelling experiences
"Hey Ryan - first i wanted to say that I have loved this course ever since you showed it off a few years ago. At my previous job when int..."
- over 4 years ago06/13/17 at 7:53 pm (UTC)
"Hey Katie, From my experiences, you are not going to change the terminology people use. In my last job, I build the Learning and Develo..."
- over 4 years ago06/13/17 at 1:27 pm (UTC)
"I look for a few things, they are pretty petty things: Good design, keeping in mind that when using company branded projects, there ar..."
- over 4 years ago06/13/17 at 1:17 pm (UTC)
Eric Nalian replied to the discussion OT: Star Wars.... How excited are you for December 18?
"hmm... create a 'Force puzzle' that uses drag/drops and motion paths to unlock an X-wing Help Chewie get into a cookie jar, because i..."
- 6 years ago10/20/15 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
"Hey Patti, This is something that I would be interested in. Thanks, Eric Nalian"
- 6 years ago09/28/15 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
"Hey Richard, At Oakland University in Rochester Hills, MI (about 20 miles north of Detroit), they have a Masters in Training and Develop..."
- 6 years ago09/28/15 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
"The graphic designers would answer, but as you can see from the photo they posted they are all out camping and unable to get to a compute..."
- 6 years ago08/26/15 at 5:14 pm (UTC)
"Hey Bobby - check out Techworld Language Solutions - http://techworldinc.com/"
- 6 years ago08/17/15 at 9:58 pm (UTC)
Eric Nalian replied to the discussion Are You Interested in Local Articulate User Groups?
"Yes - There is a great community in the Detroit Area that would love this!!"
- 6 years ago08/17/15 at 9:53 pm (UTC)
Eric Nalian replied to the discussion Freelance Heroes-- Is it time for FH to have its own discussion section listed in the "Discuss" dropdown menu?
"This is a great idea :)"
- 6 years ago08/17/15 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"http://techworldinc.com/ - Leah@techworldinc.com Hey James - Techworld can do this. I am currently working with them to translate many..."
- 6 years ago08/13/15 at 2:27 pm (UTC)
"http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter-09/aicc-content-wont-track-or-resume-in-a-cross-domain-environment I also have SuccessFactor..."
- over 6 years ago06/23/15 at 2:16 am (UTC)
Eric Nalian replied to the discussion Dynamic courses which can be tailored by Job Role?
"I have done this with a few courses - usually with state requirements. What I usually do is create a T/F variable at the beginning of th..."
- over 6 years ago06/23/15 at 2:13 am (UTC)