"http://techworldinc.com/ - Leah@techworldinc.com Hey James - Techworld can do this. I am currently working with them to translate many..."
- 6 years ago08/13/15 at 2:27 pm (UTC)
"http://www.articulate.com/support/presenter-09/aicc-content-wont-track-or-resume-in-a-cross-domain-environment I also have SuccessFactor..."
- over 6 years ago06/23/15 at 2:16 am (UTC)
Eric Nalian replied to the discussion Dynamic courses which can be tailored by Job Role?
"I have done this with a few courses - usually with state requirements. What I usually do is create a T/F variable at the beginning of th..."
- over 6 years ago06/23/15 at 2:13 am (UTC)
Eric Nalian replied to the discussion Do you have a policy for when users can access online training?
"We handle it similar to Bob - Our LMS is available 24/7 from any computer (or tablet/mobile device through an app) with an internet conne..."
- over 6 years ago06/23/15 at 2:06 am (UTC)
"Hey Nicholas, At the company I work at - the training dept. was formed as part of the company growing. Started off with an HR Generalist..."
- over 7 years ago05/31/14 at 7:31 am (UTC)
"Hey Mark, How is the content published - AICC, SCORM 1.2, SCORm 2004 or Tin Can? We have a few PC's that are on a Wyse virtual PC, and we..."
- over 7 years ago05/28/14 at 11:57 am (UTC)
Eric Nalian replied to the discussion How to access a common scene from other scenes and return/continue
"Hey Mihai, My first thought for this was to use variables. Each slide will have its own T/F variable. When the user opts to view scene 4..."
- over 7 years ago05/22/14 at 10:42 am (UTC)
"Hey Ant, Will the basic/free version of SCORM Cloud meet your needs? -Eric"
- over 7 years ago05/22/14 at 7:18 am (UTC)
Eric Nalian replied to the discussion College Orientation Starring Spunky Student – "Less is More"?
"I couldn't agree more! One example that I have is converting an in-person training to online. I was tasked with converting a 2.5 day in ..."
- over 7 years ago05/22/14 at 6:08 am (UTC)
"Hey Ray, Depending on the publishing options that you choose - I found out by from the folks at SCORMCloud that the different types of SC..."
- over 7 years ago05/21/14 at 12:01 pm (UTC)
Eric Nalian replied to the discussion Is it possible to create adaptive quizzes in Storyline?
"Hey Payal, Yes, this is possible and a great idea. I do not have much time at the moment to do a full demo, but I set up a mini project t..."
- over 7 years ago05/21/14 at 11:47 am (UTC)
"Hey Rob, I have used Storyline to do some stop-motion animation in courses with some pretty good results. Objects looked better than peo..."
- over 7 years ago05/14/14 at 10:29 am (UTC)
"http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/16771/251488.aspx#251488 Hope this helps -Eric"
- over 7 years ago05/14/14 at 5:36 am (UTC)
"Hey Andre, With hotspots, the learner is able to click anywhere on the image that they choose. One thing that you can do is setup the fe..."
- over 7 years ago05/14/14 at 5:25 am (UTC)
"Hey Kaitlin, To add to what Anna said - in addition to all of those questions I also ask myself what I want the tone of the course to be..."
- over 7 years ago05/12/14 at 12:10 pm (UTC)
"Hey Gabriella, After you add your video - you can select 'play video with trigger'. You can create a trigger that says 'play video when ..."
- over 7 years ago04/14/14 at 7:54 am (UTC)
"Josh - that was the piece that I was missing. Ashley - Thank you!! We just did some preliminary testing and it looks like it is working"
- over 7 years ago03/27/14 at 5:15 am (UTC)
"Hey Ashley, Is this all I need to do to the course.au file? Thanks, Eric Nalian"
- over 7 years ago03/26/14 at 9:48 am (UTC)
"Hey Joshua, We are currently experiencing the exact same issue with SuccessFactors! It is awful. Here is what we have done so far to try..."
- over 7 years ago03/26/14 at 5:14 am (UTC)
"Hey Alice, Check out ClockingIt - it is a free web-based tool. My team uses that, and it works great. -Eric"
- over 7 years ago03/20/14 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
Eric Nalian started a new discussion Courses not marking complete
"Hello! We currently use SAP/Success Factors as our LMS, and Storyline to create our courses. We have had an ongoing issue that we have b..."
- over 7 years ago03/20/14 at 4:49 am (UTC)
"Hey Sharon, Are you wanting the course to be available in 3 languages, with 3 sets of audio files? Thanks, Eric"
- over 7 years ago01/27/14 at 4:58 am (UTC)
Eric Nalian started a new discussion Menu - HTML5 v HTML
"I am working on a course, and this is the first course that we are making sure that it functions with HTML-5. When the course published,..."
- almost 8 years ago01/02/14 at 10:38 am (UTC)
"Hey Danika, This might help: http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/comparing-storylines-flash-html5-and-articulate-mobile-player-ou..."
- almost 8 years ago12/17/13 at 5:14 pm (UTC)