Eric Rohrer replied to the discussion New in Storyline 360: Publish to video and the course completion trigger
"Are there any plans to include the new "publish to video" and "course completion trigger" to Storyline 3? "
- almost 5 years ago02/21/18 at 7:08 pm (UTC)
Eric Rohrer replied to the discussion Text misaligned on player skin "PREV" and "NEXT" buttons
"Thanks for everyone's feedback! Wendy - my DPI is fine and this does occur in both preview and published outputs. The player font text s..."
- almost 7 years ago01/19/16 at 3:23 pm (UTC)
"This is likely due to different text size settings across different users. Be sure all team members have their text size (DPI) at 100% (C..."
- almost 8 years ago01/09/15 at 8:20 pm (UTC)
Eric Rohrer replied to the discussion Suggested voice recording software for importing to Storyline 2
"I agree with Cody. Audacity is a pretty capable (and free) tool. I use a USB condensor mic and apply some noise filtering and I'm pretty ..."
- almost 8 years ago01/09/15 at 8:01 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy, For theme colors, you are partially correct. 5 colors of varying tints are provided (some darker and some lighter - see attach..."
- almost 8 years ago01/07/15 at 9:47 pm (UTC)
"Hello Ashley, I moved everything out of the slide master since I wasn't getting the desired behavior and put all the logic on each slide..."
- over 8 years ago08/18/14 at 9:24 am (UTC)
"Hello Ashley, Thank you for your response. I believe what you are saying (setting those additional interactive elements to appear on a l..."
- over 8 years ago08/14/14 at 2:24 pm (UTC)
"Here's a definition of all the "When Revisiting" option within Slide Properties for reference: "When revisiting This property determines..."
- over 8 years ago08/12/14 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
Eric Rohrer replied to the discussion Textbox font size is different from text font size within
"Hi Arleen, I'm willing to bet that your Windows default font size is 125%. On your machine go to: Control Panel>Display>Set Custom..."
- over 8 years ago08/04/14 at 7:33 am (UTC)
"This was EXACTLY what I was thinking to do last night. Thank you for your detailed response. You were right with your assumptions, and yo..."
- over 8 years ago03/16/14 at 8:37 am (UTC)
- almost 9 years ago01/28/14 at 8:53 am (UTC)
Eric Rohrer replied to the discussion Storyline "Advanced Techniques" course now on lynda.com
"Congrats, Daniel! I look forward going through this (and grabbing a cup of coffee with you at some point!)"
- almost 9 years ago01/20/14 at 10:15 am (UTC)
"Hi Brian, I noticed you post (quoted below) is from June '13. Is there any update on whether you officially support HTML5 on Android? I ..."
- 9 years ago12/02/13 at 11:20 am (UTC)
"Nancy Woinoski said: If people want to adjust volume they can use the volume controls on their computer."
- 9 years ago10/16/13 at 3:23 pm (UTC)
"Hi Phil - would you do it like this?"
- 9 years ago10/16/13 at 10:13 am (UTC)
"Sheila Cole-Bulthuis said: At the end of the day, whether you can get by doing everything yourself really depends on the client's expect..."
- over 9 years ago08/27/13 at 2:30 pm (UTC)
"Very nice, Steve! Thanks!"
- over 9 years ago08/27/13 at 2:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Steve and Michael. I was just curious. I'm finding my UI/UX career blending with my eLearning career . During Storyline beta a pu..."
- over 9 years ago08/27/13 at 1:49 pm (UTC)
"Also see my post from a long time ago about skill sets... http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/10942/66646.aspx#66646"
- over 9 years ago08/27/13 at 11:51 am (UTC)
"Yes, Steve - solo folks with high competence across the board is rare. But it's also a differentiator and very marketable - which in turn..."
- over 9 years ago08/27/13 at 11:44 am (UTC)
"Steve Flowers said: The best products are team efforts. The products I've seen that were solo efforts contained one or two elements ..."
- over 9 years ago08/27/13 at 6:59 am (UTC)
"This is a great thread and some fantastic points, but I have to say I have a different take than others... I personally feel you need to..."
- over 9 years ago08/27/13 at 5:42 am (UTC)
"Jerson, IMO - Articulate should just hire/contract you to do this for them all day long!"
- over 9 years ago08/15/13 at 10:25 am (UTC)
"Jerson campos said: @ Eric You mind posting a sample of the style you are looking for? I'm pretty wide open - but so..."
- over 9 years ago08/15/13 at 10:24 am (UTC)