"Right. And I appreciate people chiming in. We bought SL2 less than 5 months ago. At no time was 360 marketed to us as the next version..."
- 4 years ago04/07/17 at 6:37 pm (UTC)
"I was excited, too, until I discovered SL2 files and 360 files are not compatible. So, if you need to work cross-platform, you can't. ..."
- 4 years ago04/06/17 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
Erin Librarian commented on the e‑learning example Storyline 2: Skeuomorphism-Inspired Interactive Portfolio
"Wow, that is gorgeous."
- over 4 years ago08/15/16 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
Erin Librarian started a new discussion Push navigation/custom navigation selection
"Hi all, I seem to recall seeing a push or fly-in/fly-out effect for user navigation/selection. I've tried searching for the how-two six..."
- almost 5 years ago07/08/16 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
Erin Librarian started a new discussion Sound won't play before layer hides
"I have a sound that is triggered to play before a layer is hidden. Both triggers are placed on the same hotspot - the noise, then the la..."
- almost 5 years ago07/05/16 at 1:22 pm (UTC)
Erin Librarian commented on the article Setting Variables to Perform a Calculation in Articulate Storyline
"Fantastic tutorial - thank-you!"
- almost 5 years ago06/29/16 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
"Yep, that did it! You saved me a lot of time -- thanks!"
- almost 5 years ago06/22/16 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
"Aha! Thank-you SO much."
- almost 5 years ago06/22/16 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
Erin Librarian started a new discussion Reset to initial state not working
"Currently, the online case support generates an error "whoops, we are having trouble try again later," and "later" I get the same error. ..."
- almost 5 years ago06/22/16 at 2:01 pm (UTC)
Erin Librarian replied to the discussion Font changes in published version of storyline 2 project
"I also have this issue, but my font reverts on the same computer the font was used (so, obviously, the font is installed). Big problem f..."
- almost 5 years ago06/21/16 at 6:35 pm (UTC)
"Fantastic! Thank-you so much for sharing."
- almost 5 years ago04/25/16 at 2:25 pm (UTC)
"I might be way off the mark on your issue, but I reset a drag 'n' drop by having a "reset" button that simply links to the layer the user..."
- 5 years ago03/03/16 at 6:36 pm (UTC)
"Very cool - thank-you."
- 5 years ago03/02/16 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
"This is still an issue...gifs set to no looping loop continuously when placed in Storyline (but work correctly everywhere else). Is this..."
- 5 years ago01/29/16 at 4:09 pm (UTC)
Erin Librarian commented on the article Guided Tours and Course Navigation Instructions in E-Learning #92
"Wow, that embedded interaction as navigation guide in the CPR course is outstanding - how was it done? What a great idea."
- over 5 years ago07/27/15 at 3:49 pm (UTC)
"This looks really great -- the design is totally inviting."
- almost 6 years ago07/10/15 at 5:21 pm (UTC)
Erin Librarian commented on the article Animated Button Styles and Hover Effects in E-Learning #89
"I agree. It's great to see them but for new folks it's particularly helpful to know how these effects were done."
- almost 6 years ago06/29/15 at 12:59 pm (UTC)
Erin Librarian started a new discussion Grouped shapes don't import correctly in Storyline
"Hi all, suggestions welcomed: trying to demo forensic light sources. My grouped shapes are not importing from PowerPoint well. See exa..."
- almost 6 years ago06/26/15 at 3:11 pm (UTC)
"Wow, this is great. Wish I were a graphics guru to create my own!"
- almost 6 years ago05/01/15 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
"Looping the timeline back on the slide hasn't worked for me: Articulate simply glitches and the scene does not reappear; you get a blank..."
- 6 years ago04/04/15 at 6:17 pm (UTC)
"Is there a tutorial on how you put this together?"
- 6 years ago03/30/15 at 1:02 pm (UTC)
Erin Librarian replied to the discussion How to remove "Next" button from last slide on player??
"...be advised that this works, unless you're embedding a storyline interaction into presenter. The presenter controls appear to override..."
- 6 years ago03/20/15 at 1:50 pm (UTC)
"I would second this. Have a look at the difference between the Articulate rendering and the originals (all images are PNG or JPG). The ..."
- 6 years ago03/12/15 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
"Also, the second animation is not working on either of my machines. Suggestions? It works fine in PPT, but in Articulate, it does not go."
- almost 9 years ago07/03/12 at 12:12 pm (UTC)