"Thanks! I've submitted the Articulate Presenter Package. I reduced the file to two slides (for testing) with three animations. On the ..."
- 8 years ago07/03/12 at 5:36 am (UTC)
"Hi, No, as I said, small png (128 x 128) with a straight-line motion path. I even deleted all other slides so that I have a single, smal..."
- 8 years ago07/03/12 at 5:15 am (UTC)
"I have the same issue - using small png files with motion paths that are sometimes just straight lines other times they are built-in ppt ..."
- 8 years ago07/02/12 at 11:31 am (UTC)
"Okay, I do have choppy animations - even those that are just a straight line. I've got the file optimized for web delivery with a 30 fra..."
- 8 years ago07/02/12 at 9:02 am (UTC)
"Hmm. I'm having the same issue, but my rectangle contains only letters in its name/title. It will not loop. Is there a thread and solu..."
- 8 years ago07/02/12 at 8:54 am (UTC)
"Great tips! Thanks for the replies. I'm saving my pennies for the new version + Storyline. Ridiculously excited about the capabilities..."
- 8 years ago06/25/12 at 5:25 am (UTC)
"Does anyone know if slide transitions will be supported in the future release of Articulate or if Articulate will have its own transition..."
- 8 years ago06/20/12 at 10:08 am (UTC)
"Any answers to this that can be posted for the rest of us? I, too, am struggling with appropriate PPT file sizes; I'd like to add some f..."
- over 8 years ago04/24/12 at 7:46 am (UTC)
"This might be a completely redundant reply, but I must say, I am *loving* stockxchng. Several contributors have created backgrounds that..."
- 9 years ago08/05/11 at 11:54 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the response. My primary concern (which is unavoidable), is the need for students with disabilities to have equal access to p..."
- over 9 years ago04/14/11 at 4:06 pm (UTC)
Erin Librarian started a new discussion Future Output Formats
"Hi all, Wondering if, given the arguments against Flash, Articulate will ever have an alternate HTML5 output? This would serve our mobil..."
- over 9 years ago04/04/11 at 12:26 pm (UTC)