"My apologies for taking so long to respond. I am in the middle of working on a suite of courses that need to be deployed soon. Luckily I ..."
- 3 days ago07/08/20 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
"On the note of pasting into SL, I have noticed that em an en dashes are never pasted in. It always pastes as a hyphen. Can that be addres..."
- 23 days ago06/18/20 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
Erin S started a new discussion Keep text only not working
"I use "keep text only" when pasting content into Storyline constantly. However, it doesn't work in the latest version; it pastes using th..."
- 23 days ago06/18/20 at 3:59 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lauren, I'm using SL360 - v3.40.22208.0 I haven't tried in another file, and I'm not sure how to recreate the issue since it doesn't ..."
- 2 months ago05/26/20 at 6:35 pm (UTC)
"I am having the same issue as Radosław. Luckily the workaround Ankita shared works, but I wanted to share my experience so it can be..."
- 2 months ago05/21/20 at 2:25 pm (UTC)
- 3 months ago04/17/20 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"Tapping in here! Having the Storyline block export to the Rise XLIFF file would not only be massively time-saving, but it would more than..."
- 3 months ago04/15/20 at 5:42 pm (UTC)
"Yes, I'm aware of this band-aid, but that unfortunately doesn't work in terms of efficiency. We used hotspots in the past; however, ..."
- 3 months ago04/06/20 at 1:49 pm (UTC)
"+1 on this. I have a question to expand upon this.. Is there a way to remove the hover state on hyperlinks? "
- 3 months ago03/31/20 at 5:25 pm (UTC)
"Add me to this request as well, please! :) "
- 4 months ago03/10/20 at 9:56 pm (UTC)
"I am having a similar issue to Diane. "
- 4 months ago03/04/20 at 8:51 pm (UTC)
"Add me to this request as well! Thank you. :) "
- 4 months ago03/02/20 at 6:14 pm (UTC)
"Tagging in because I'm having this issue as well... "
- 5 months ago02/20/20 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"Raising my hand on this one too. It would be a nice for a more efficient workflow. Thanks!"
- 5 months ago02/17/20 at 11:57 pm (UTC)
"I've been hoping for years that this would be added.. hoping it was added to Storyline 360, but when playing around in the trial version,..."
- 5 months ago02/14/20 at 7:56 pm (UTC)
"I understand that the slides are turned into images so the indication for the interactions would be hidden, but any and all objects ..."
- 5 months ago01/31/20 at 9:40 pm (UTC)
Erin S started a new discussion Publish to Word without showing hotspots
"I think the answer to this is no, but I'm going to ask anyway... Is there a way to publish a Storyline course to Word without showing hot..."
- 5 months ago01/28/20 at 9:11 pm (UTC)
Erin S replied to the discussion Grouped objects - Adding/Removing objects to a group
"Raising my hand on this one too. I have a pretty complex interaction where I need to add 3 more shapes inside of a group, but I am u..."
- 7 months ago12/05/19 at 7:51 pm (UTC)
"I agree with Wendy by adjusting the margin for quiz answer choices. In addition, if you ever need to indent a single paragraph ..."
- 9 months ago10/01/19 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"After doing a little digging, I found the thread I posted in a while back, which coincidentally has my case number in it: 01642..."
- 10 months ago09/21/19 at 12:57 am (UTC)
"I'm assuming there is still no update on resolving the font issue, so I'm going to chime in with what's going on with my font. (Pretty su..."
- 10 months ago09/21/19 at 12:50 am (UTC)
"Reviving this thread. My course built in dozens of results variables after I used a text field to calculate a number variable on the slid..."
- 10 months ago09/11/19 at 10:06 pm (UTC)
"I'm having the same issues; however, my images are tiny. I've reinstalled and it hasn't helped. :( "
- 11 months ago08/14/19 at 5:29 pm (UTC)
Erin S replied to the discussion Correct/Incorrect Quiz Review hide banner icon not working consistently
"Will this be part of the next SL3 update as well?"
- 1 year ago05/07/19 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
Erin S commented on the article How to Create Custom Review Layers for Storyline Quizzes
"I know it's 8 months later, but did you consider creating a disabled state with the correct or incorrect look? (Whether it's a checkmark,..."
- 1 year ago04/12/19 at 4:37 pm (UTC)