"Thanks John. Good suggestion, which I will use. While it does resolve the issue, it should not be necessary - I think Storyline is a fab..."
- over 6 years ago07/24/14 at 1:10 am (UTC)
"Thanks Brett. I did think that selecting both those options (which is what I usually do) would give the user the best of both worlds - ..."
- over 6 years ago07/20/14 at 3:02 am (UTC)
Errol Muir started a new discussion Articulate mobile player
"It appears that whenever I try to launch a Storyline course on the iPad, the 'download the Articulate mobile player from iTunes' message ..."
- almost 7 years ago07/17/14 at 12:57 am (UTC)
Errol Muir replied to the discussion Dynamically controling text box size and position?
"Robert, Steve, I have had a similar problem with work that had been copied from another module I was working on. The problem occurred ev..."
- almost 7 years ago07/13/14 at 5:05 am (UTC)
"If you are planning to embed videos for use on the mobile player you need to be aware that if you use standard embedding or add video, Yo..."
- almost 7 years ago06/09/14 at 2:15 am (UTC)
"Many thanks Ashley. Pity about the resources tab but I will stop using it and put reources on a slide rather than in reources. Is it li..."
- 7 years ago04/01/14 at 4:44 pm (UTC)
Errol Muir started a new discussion Lightbox slides on iPad using Articulate viewer
"In a training module I have used a trigger to lightbox a Youtube video embedded (using embed code). I have published ticking all the boxe..."
- 7 years ago03/31/14 at 11:54 pm (UTC)
"For short animated videos with limited characters, you might also want to look at the iOS or Android app Tellagami. "
- over 7 years ago12/24/13 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
"Rhanks ashley. Until Google updates Chrome I will use another browser to view locally."
- over 7 years ago10/09/13 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, Thie attached is probably a better example of the problem I am having with Chrome. In slide 3 clicking on a lightbox button give..."
- over 7 years ago10/04/13 at 8:14 pm (UTC)
"Ashley Here is another file that is giving me problems in Chrome - this time really does have the embedded video in slide 3. Thanks for ..."
- over 7 years ago10/04/13 at 8:05 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. Have privately uploaded the file and a Dropbox link. All works fine in Explorer, but in Chrome, it stalls (the wheel kee..."
- over 7 years ago10/03/13 at 5:38 pm (UTC)
"Further to my question above, the lightbox works fine in Internet Explorer but does not work when viewed in Google Chrome. I wonder if t..."
- over 7 years ago09/27/13 at 12:39 am (UTC)
Errol Muir started a new discussion Embedded videos in lightbox slides
"I used the ideas in e-learning how to's at http://articulate.createsend5.com/t/ViewEmail/r/02F82448E5D7F1BA2540EF23F30FEDED/342C5C713F9BD..."
- over 7 years ago09/26/13 at 11:37 pm (UTC)
Errol Muir replied to the discussion Getting Characters to change state along the timeline.
"Garth, thanks for this answer. I had been using the timeline to insert and remove different characters, but whenever you change the soun..."
- over 7 years ago08/16/13 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"Michael, Just to confirm, that if I use the insert video from website and paste the embed code, all works fine. Thanks again."
- over 7 years ago07/25/13 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
"Michael, your video has, I think, given me the answer. In the video slide, which forms the Lightbox, I had inserted a web object and pa..."
- over 7 years ago07/25/13 at 6:01 pm (UTC)
"Michael, thank you. The test file works exactly as I wanted mine to work. But I cannot get mine to work. I notice that your lightbox v..."
- over 7 years ago07/25/13 at 5:42 pm (UTC)
Errol Muir started a new discussion Problems using a Lightbox to view Youtube video
"On one slide in a training module I've set up 3 lightbox objects linking to 3 different slides in a separate scene. Each of the 3 linked ..."
- over 7 years ago07/25/13 at 3:52 pm (UTC)
Errol Muir replied to the discussion Moving on in presentation after a trigger takes you to a website
"Works like a charm - thanks so much."
- almost 8 years ago07/06/13 at 1:56 pm (UTC)
Errol Muir started a new discussion Moving on in presentation after a trigger takes you to a website
"Hi. I have inserted a picture into a slide and converted it to a trigger that takes the learner to a Youtube website. The intent is tha..."
- almost 8 years ago07/06/13 at 4:33 am (UTC)
"Thanks Adrian. Since I was able to resolve the problem with the right click approach, I have not tried again in different learning modul..."
- over 8 years ago08/10/12 at 1:38 pm (UTC)
Errol Muir started a new discussion Editing sound in Storyline
"I edited sound track in storyline by double clicking on the soundtrack in a slide, making amendments and save and close. However, when p..."
- over 8 years ago08/08/12 at 8:13 pm (UTC)
"Mike, Thanks so much for this. I'll stop worrying about how to solve the CD issue and load onto Blackboard next week. Regards, Errol"
- almost 9 years ago06/09/12 at 4:42 pm (UTC)
"Many thanks Mike. The file that I use to launch is the story.html file, though that might run a .exe file. It may not be a problem when I..."
- almost 9 years ago06/09/12 at 3:58 pm (UTC)