"Rats! That means we'll have to clean all those mice five times a day too. Oh well. Thanks!"
- 8 months ago08/28/20 at 2:54 am (UTC)
Eva Horne started a new discussion Slider doesn't work on touchscreen
"We run a lot of storyline 3 material in our Biology classroom on touchscreen computers. Normally, we have keyboards and mice attach..."
- 8 months ago08/28/20 at 2:27 am (UTC)
"Hi Jeff! No, this isn't a quiz, it's more like a tutorial with questions built in. There will be one to several informational..."
- over 1 year ago11/08/19 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"Sorry, that last attachment still had the slides set to "reset to initial state". This one has "automatically decide"."
- over 1 year ago11/08/19 at 3:22 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jeff! This works great for going forward, but I would also like the students to be able to go back and forth when they finish and if I..."
- over 1 year ago11/08/19 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
Eva Horne started a new discussion Remain on page after submitting answer
"Hello everyone! I am using Storyline 3 to create in-class activities for our students. They work through the material on the ..."
- over 1 year ago11/07/19 at 10:09 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! But, I'm afraid that I'm not a member of LinkedIn (or any other social network). I find that because I already do so much on th..."
- almost 3 years ago06/01/18 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
- almost 3 years ago05/30/18 at 6:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Owen, Thanks for your response! The outcome is loaded into a single variable. The code that I'm using (which I got from another of ..."
- almost 3 years ago05/29/18 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"Hi folks! I am currently using a version of this code to choose more than one number from the array by repeating parts of the code the n..."
- almost 3 years ago05/29/18 at 2:40 pm (UTC)
"Whew! It took a long time (mostly getting the math to work the way I wanted), but I finally have a draft version (link below). There ar..."
- almost 3 years ago05/18/18 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
"Oooooo, now I see what you mean. Time consuming indeed (that's a lot of triggers!), but I'll give it a try. Thanks!"
- almost 3 years ago04/27/18 at 9:57 pm (UTC)
"Hi Russell, Thanks! Though, what I want to do involves at least 20 beetles onscreen all at the same time, half one color (green) and ha..."
- almost 3 years ago04/27/18 at 7:19 pm (UTC)