"If you add "http:" at the begining of the two Wistia URLs, it works ok. Like this: <iframe src="http://fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/..."
- 6 years ago11/18/14 at 10:34 pm (UTC)
"Bueno, hola entonces Hace años que esperaba que apareciera el foro en español, gracias por la iniciativa Cecilia. Somos partners de Art..."
- 6 years ago10/07/14 at 7:38 am (UTC)
"Yes, I´ve got it!!! The issue is caused by Powerpoint animations (MS Office 2010 windows version). I removed the small text animation i..."
- over 6 years ago06/13/14 at 1:35 pm (UTC)
"Thank you very much for you dedicated response and sorry my brief response, my English is poor. Yes, I forgot the "&autoplay=1" in my..."
- over 6 years ago06/12/14 at 7:30 pm (UTC)
"The Vimeo response: ..."It seems like that's what's causing the issue here. It's embedding the video twice for some reason." Of course, I..."
- over 6 years ago06/10/14 at 9:26 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Christine, It seems to be an issue in Presenter 13 when Vimeo videos are embed in html5. I'm the author of the videos, my courses ..."
- over 6 years ago06/10/14 at 9:18 pm (UTC)
"Ok, this is it..."
- over 6 years ago06/09/14 at 10:40 am (UTC)
"Yes, I hear the echo/double audio in the first slide too. Sometimes you have to pause the video and the ghost audio will continue running..."
- over 6 years ago06/09/14 at 10:32 am (UTC)
Equipo eLearning started a new discussion Duplicated audio in embed Vimeo videos
"In Firefox 29.01.1, I'm experiencing double audio of my Vimeo videos that are embedded into Presenter as web objects-- the videos are s..."
- over 6 years ago06/09/14 at 7:02 am (UTC)
"I'm working in a serie of Presenter courses based in embedded-streaming-videos. The player integration with Youtube is a great feature! ..."
- 7 years ago11/26/13 at 12:34 pm (UTC)
Equipo eLearning replied to the discussion Stealthray.swf Security Issue with Studio 09 and Flash Player 10
"What about Apple users? They can't open a .EXE file I had to deliver a corporative eLearning course on DVD (due to the client's decision)..."
- 9 years ago10/08/11 at 2:14 pm (UTC)