"Hi, is this part of the new(ish) trigger panel (Storyline 360)? I'm sure I've seen the option to select multiple objects at once wi..."
- 3 days ago05/03/21 at 11:30 pm (UTC)
"Hey David, I'm coming back to Storyline after a bit of a hiatus, and this behaviour seems fairly new (and I don't love it). Is there a wa..."
- 9 days ago04/27/21 at 8:36 pm (UTC)
"My vote here too please. "
- 13 days ago04/23/21 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
"I believe that what Greg was looking for was something to activate the trigger without selecting the object (using the keyboard or otherw..."
- 1 year ago04/30/20 at 7:08 pm (UTC)
"Is there a way to do what Greg is describing here yet? Activate a trigger when an object has been put into focus (but not clicked on) via..."
- 1 year ago04/27/20 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
Fiona Macelli replied to the discussion Can "control loses focus" trigger be used for non-text field objects?
"Thanks for the reply Lauren! In your example, does the user need to select the button (using the space bar) in order to have the text app..."
- 1 year ago04/23/20 at 4:29 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much, that helps a lot. I'll let you know how it goes! "
- 1 year ago04/16/20 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much Devlin, you are clearly the smartest person I know right now lol! So, do I leave the tincan.xml file as it is, ..."
- 1 year ago04/13/20 at 8:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Devlin! Thanks so much for posting these tutorials! I've followed the basic ones backward and forward but am running into a snag becau..."
- 1 year ago04/07/20 at 12:41 am (UTC)
Fiona Macelli replied to the discussion Combining custom and out-of-the-box xapi statements
"Hi Anneleen, did you get anywhere with this effort? I am wondering also how to mix the default xAPI statements that Storyline const..."
- 1 year ago04/06/20 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
"+1 from me"
- 1 year ago04/03/20 at 11:01 pm (UTC)
"Please add my vote"
- 1 year ago04/03/20 at 10:13 pm (UTC)
Fiona Macelli replied to the discussion NEW IN STORYLINE 360: New Triggers Panel and Workflow
"Can you select and delete a whole group of triggers at once (after they've been grouped)?"
- 1 year ago03/26/20 at 6:43 pm (UTC)
"This Invalid Feedback layer doesn't meet WCAG standards for accessibility. It's not set up for the screen reader to read the te..."
- almost 2 years ago07/30/19 at 9:26 pm (UTC)
Fiona Macelli replied to the discussion Possible to remove "Course Level" landing screen for a 1-lesson "course"
"Thanks Karl. I'll put in a feature request for it to add my voice."
- almost 2 years ago07/29/19 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
Fiona Macelli replied to the discussion Keyboard use of Next button doesn't evaluate conditions
"Interesting. Looks like you've reversed the trigger sequence so that all but the last trigger on each run through now eva..."
- almost 2 years ago07/24/19 at 6:02 pm (UTC)
"It's great to see that Rise is working on becoming more accessible! This is timely, as we were about to abandon use of it for this reaso..."
- almost 2 years ago05/16/19 at 10:23 pm (UTC)
"Please add my voice to the chorus of those wanting this fixed. Sounds like Articulate prioritizes bugs based on how many people complain..."
- over 2 years ago01/25/19 at 11:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I have switched employers since the time I reported it and no longer have any emails with the support case number. Do I need ..."
- almost 4 years ago07/11/17 at 3:51 pm (UTC)
"I was asked today whether Articulate has fixed the bug I mention in this video https://youtu.be/WFgF3mVK694 and it has not as of Storyli..."
- almost 4 years ago06/29/17 at 10:56 pm (UTC)
"Not yet Helena - sorry - but I'll post here when I do. If you notice improvements or differences related to accessibility between Story..."
- almost 4 years ago06/08/17 at 8:59 pm (UTC)
"Hi David, what accessibility-related improvements does Storyline 3 / 360 offer over Storyline 2 update 5+ (the update that introduced a l..."
- 4 years ago04/10/17 at 5:26 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for posting this Chris. I had the same issue and echo your surprise/frustration that the layers don't function the way I'd expect ..."
- over 4 years ago08/09/16 at 9:16 pm (UTC)
"You have to be using Storyline's Flash output I believe, and also Internet Explorer 11 and JAWS 16. Are you testing the output yourself? ..."
- almost 5 years ago05/24/16 at 3:37 pm (UTC)