"This just happened to us, too. Went back to republish an older (4-part) course to HTML5, and the audio files are completely gone on only ..."
- 2 years ago11/05/19 at 5:10 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for trying, Jeff! If I put the gif and the audio on different layers, they won't play at the same time, though. I'll try to get so..."
- 2 years ago11/04/19 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
Fred Good started a new discussion Animated gifs very slow until audio stops (SL3)
"Hello, I have a few slides with very small (180k) gifs on it, and they move very slowly until the audio stops, then they run at regular s..."
- 2 years ago11/04/19 at 5:14 pm (UTC)
"*Also: I wanted the sounds to come in at a very specific point, not relying on when the object enters. I wanted to group it so I could co..."
- 2 years ago11/01/19 at 2:30 pm (UTC)
"Oh, but I still can't group the audio files into the group. They will have to live outside the group, I guess. Whatever, I'll just have a..."
- 2 years ago10/29/19 at 4:24 pm (UTC)
"Anyway, here are the screenshots I took. Hope this helps someone else not pull their hair out someday. Haha! :D "
- 2 years ago10/29/19 at 4:16 pm (UTC)
"OK this is embarrassing... I figured it out... It doesn't work in the timeline preview! You have to actually preview the slide to see the..."
- 2 years ago10/29/19 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
"Tried setting the trigger to "play media" when the object enters, to start when the timeline for that object starts, and even ..."
- 2 years ago10/29/19 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
"I want to trigger about four different sound effects as different images are coming in, and I want to duplicate the first sequence to mo..."
- 2 years ago10/29/19 at 3:13 pm (UTC)
"Very cool!! Thank you for sharing!"
- 2 years ago10/29/19 at 2:22 pm (UTC)
Fred Good started a new discussion CAn't add audio file to a group?
"Hello, I have a group of images that I'd like to include a couple of audio clips in, so I can duplicate then modify it, over and over. I ..."
- 2 years ago10/25/19 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
"Not working for me either, in SL3. :( It'd be cool if we could just hit "Ctrl+Shift+V" to paste in place..."
- 2 years ago10/22/19 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
"Scary! They are so close to each other, and I don't think there's a "Are you sure?" dialogue, is there? Again, YIKES! :O I'll be careful!"
- 2 years ago10/08/19 at 2:08 pm (UTC)
"I <3 the parallax scrolling!"
- 2 years ago10/07/19 at 5:45 pm (UTC)
"Very cool, Richard! Thank you for taking the time to share this! :)"
- 2 years ago10/07/19 at 3:53 pm (UTC)
"What does "Remove from system" do? Does it delete the files?? Yikes! "
- 2 years ago10/07/19 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
- 2 years ago10/03/19 at 6:40 pm (UTC)
Fred Good replied to the discussion Gamified eLearning sample course in Articulate Storyline 360
"This is fabulous! The only constructive criticism I have it that I didn't like the robotic voice. A real human would make it even mo..."
- 2 years ago10/03/19 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
"I'm having the "black box" issue with SL3 today. gifs end with a black box."
- 2 years ago10/02/19 at 10:17 pm (UTC)
Fred Good replied to the discussion How to align radio buttons to the top of multi-line text choices?
"(Following) I submitted a request for this fix. :) "
- 2 years ago09/30/19 at 5:01 pm (UTC)
"Hello, my co-worker is having this issue today, using SL3. Is there an update for SL3 as well?"
- 2 years ago09/20/19 at 3:08 pm (UTC)
Fred Good replied to the discussion Hover state object appears behind base layer object
"Make sure "Restore on mouse leave" is unchecked? "
- over 2 years ago08/29/19 at 7:47 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Vincent, this will be helpful! I'm sorry, I can't post the files (internal only). Thank you for the link!"
- over 2 years ago07/02/19 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"I tried importing them directly, but they really looked awful. Photoshopping helps a good bit, but still... I want them to appear as they..."
- over 2 years ago06/28/19 at 3:53 pm (UTC)
Fred Good started a new discussion Imported screen shots look great ... until previewed...
"Hello, I'm using SL3, taking screen shots of an old "green screen" system with SnagIt, and saving as .png. I've been trying to capture th..."
- over 2 years ago06/28/19 at 3:14 pm (UTC)