"Thank you Katie. I will use this method in the future if I need to hide the NEXT icon on any slide. For the slide mentioned a..."
- 12 months ago10/05/20 at 5:49 pm (UTC)
Gail Bell started a new discussion Issue with intermittent trigger function
"I have a 360 course available on our LMS e-Front. On a specific slide I have hidden the NEXT icon when the timeline opens. I have a..."
- 12 months ago10/01/20 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the replies, very helpful."
- over 2 years ago04/25/19 at 3:20 pm (UTC)
"I am not familiar with pdfmake, but the download is not the problem. The problem is that he name does not appear on the displayed form. ..."
- over 2 years ago04/12/19 at 6:10 pm (UTC)
Gail Bell started a new discussion Print results using a mobile phone
"Hello, My client wants his user's course examination results for courses taken on a mobile phone to be emailed to a third party. I've u..."
- over 2 years ago04/12/19 at 1:58 pm (UTC)
Gail Bell started a new discussion unminified version of app.js in the output file
"We have been attempting some changes to the code to add a max time allowed and idle timer in courses published in 360. In the process we..."
- almost 3 years ago12/06/18 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
"OK, thanks for the info."
- over 3 years ago06/14/18 at 7:06 pm (UTC)
Gail Bell started a new discussion Adjusting slide timing globally
"I feel like this is a silly question that I aught to be able to figure out. I want to change the timing of all the slides in my pro..."
- over 3 years ago06/13/18 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Wendy. This is exactly what I was hoping to get. My questions are multiple choice, but I think I can adapt your template to my..."
- over 3 years ago06/11/18 at 11:35 am (UTC)
Gail Bell started a new discussion Scoring quizzes using 3 out of 5 type results
"Back in the first version of Articulate I used several years ago, learning games built into Articulate displayed quiz results with a perc..."
- over 3 years ago06/08/18 at 7:47 pm (UTC)
"That's great, thanks Nicole. When I go to publish how do I specify the behavior of the course results? Usually I check the results sli..."
- over 3 years ago01/10/18 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for taking the question. Okay, I am referring to the learner and an LMS. We are exploring the idea of learners providing feedback..."
- over 3 years ago01/10/18 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
Gail Bell started a new discussion Slide-by-slide feedback
"Is it possible to have a user provide feedback on a slide by slide basis? If so, how are the comments relayed back to the training origi..."
- over 3 years ago01/09/18 at 4:04 pm (UTC)
- 4 years ago08/02/17 at 5:11 pm (UTC)
Gail Bell started a new discussion Missing letters in published courses
"Some users taking a SL2 course published in our LMS are seeing a dropped letter "i" on an interaction slide. Has anyone else seen this s..."
- 4 years ago07/28/17 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
Gail Bell started a new discussion Secondary launch page behind course page in LMS
"When a published course opens in our LMS (Oracle) a page opens behind the course page. How can I avoid this secondary page opening? Thi..."
- 5 years ago07/15/16 at 4:45 pm (UTC)
Gail Bell started a new discussion Limiting time per slide
"Hello. Looking for advice. Can I set up a Storyline 1 or Artculate course to limit time spent per slide, and when that time limit is rea..."
- over 5 years ago04/21/16 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
Gail Bell started a new discussion Layer, back to Base, no audio repeat
"I wonder if anyone has any advice. I have a base layer with audio. Users click an object on the base to go to Layer 1, and th..."
- almost 6 years ago12/21/15 at 3:55 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Trina. I'll pass this information along to the LMS administrator."
- 6 years ago09/15/15 at 6:29 pm (UTC)
Gail Bell started a new discussion Limiting course time in Articulate
"Hi, I've been asked to research if a course can be set for a specific duration and then be terminated, regardless if the user has comple..."
- 6 years ago09/11/15 at 12:34 pm (UTC)
Gail Bell started a new discussion Decimal points in answers - Numeric Quizmaker answers
"I'm building an exercise using the Numeric questions in Quizmaker. My answers are to the nearest tenth, which works fine unless the answ..."
- 7 years ago08/13/14 at 6:16 am (UTC)