"It has just recently been added to the LMS Canvas within Wiki pages. I have not tried within a SCORM package, wondering if it could be ad..."
- 16 days ago11/21/19 at 4:18 pm (UTC)
Gail Chambers started a new discussion Immersive Reader - add to Articulate
"Any plans to add Immersive Reader to Articulate Storyline/Rise? An amazing product, its now in LMSs and other applications.&nb..."
- 16 days ago11/21/19 at 1:43 pm (UTC)
"I already have a Articulate/Rise account - is this an add on feature or a brand new product that I will need to pay more for? "
- 22 days ago11/15/19 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
"I add Rise courses to an LMS (Canvas) then incorporate badging using Badgr. Badger can provide a certificate/badge for completion. A long..."
- 22 days ago11/15/19 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
Gail Chambers commented on the e‑learning example Storyline 360: Scenario With Multiple Points of View
"Very nice - clean. Can you share project?"
- 5 months ago07/18/19 at 12:04 pm (UTC)
"Excellent - thank you."
- 6 months ago06/17/19 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
Gail Chambers started a new discussion Rise without cover page
"Is there a way to publish Rise minus the cover page/start course and just have the activity open? For example I've published an Articulat..."
- 6 months ago06/14/19 at 1:50 pm (UTC)
Gail Chambers commented on the article Create Branched Scenarios in Rise with Two Awesome New Features
"Very nice! Is this sample available to download?"
- 7 months ago05/21/19 at 1:16 pm (UTC)
"Well done!!! Are you able to share?"
- 7 months ago05/15/19 at 7:53 pm (UTC)
"I can't change the course title and not sure how to keep the last letter from dropping off. Can I change the font?"
- 7 months ago05/03/19 at 2:09 pm (UTC)
"This is not an issue until the title box is shifted to the left. It then drops a letter. Accommodation s Is there a work-around for t..."
- 7 months ago05/02/19 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for responding. I can't seem to get rid of the text Answer Option 2. "
- 7 months ago04/26/19 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
Gail Chambers started a new discussion Can you Spot the Risk Storyline download
"In slide 1.5 - Pick One I can't seem to find where to delete/edit 5Answer1 layer to remove second click where a dark red comes in. I can ..."
- 8 months ago04/25/19 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
Gail Chambers started a new discussion Rise title - character length
"My Rise course title in the side bar is dropping off the letter s in the title word -Accommodations. It looks like this: Accommodation s..."
- 8 months ago04/24/19 at 3:08 pm (UTC)
"Hmmm...I have cleared my cache and that worked for a while now it's back. In addition I went to create a link and its now showing up ther..."
- 9 months ago03/20/19 at 6:29 pm (UTC)
Gail Chambers started a new discussion Link to top of page in Rise
"I would like to create a link that would take users back to the top of page within the module. Example: a user is navigating through bloc..."
- 9 months ago03/20/19 at 6:20 pm (UTC)
"Interesting...I was beginning to think it was just me. "
- 9 months ago03/19/19 at 2:28 pm (UTC)
Gail Chambers started a new discussion Froala editor message
"I am getting a message when I access my course - Unlicensed copy of the Froala editor. Use it legally by buying a licence. Has anyone e..."
- 9 months ago03/19/19 at 12:46 pm (UTC)
Gail Chambers started a new discussion Publishing project - Storyline or Rise - as embed code
"Is there an option to publish projects via embed code? Maybe I'm missing this or maybe just wishful thinking. Projects meaning either Sto..."
- 9 months ago02/25/19 at 8:24 pm (UTC)
"Nice work-around!! Thank you for sharing!!"
- 10 months ago02/21/19 at 4:05 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, can you detail how that might work? Export as? Options to view user completion - etc?"
- 10 months ago02/04/19 at 1:54 pm (UTC)
"Is anyone using Google Analytics for tracking users in Rise? Any input would be helpful. Thanks in advance!!"
- 10 months ago02/01/19 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
"Very well done!! Love the bear waving good-bye."
- 11 months ago01/14/19 at 4:05 pm (UTC)
"Great - thank you!!"
- 11 months ago01/10/19 at 3:05 pm (UTC)