"Just pinging to see if there is a response"
- over 2 years ago05/31/18 at 3:03 am (UTC)
- over 2 years ago05/29/18 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
Gary Galmin started a new discussion variable and email client question
"Hi All (Storyline 2) I have a course already setup in which a user is presented with a question, has a free form box to type any respon..."
- over 2 years ago05/29/18 at 7:57 pm (UTC)
"I think I can share a link. But more of an update. I have a published version on a test server, client provided the feedback that the s..."
- over 3 years ago04/12/17 at 8:29 pm (UTC)
"I am also now after several testing rounds getting my multiple choice slide reverting to a white color and now the blue gradient image fi..."
- over 3 years ago04/11/17 at 8:55 pm (UTC)
Gary Galmin replied to the discussion Looking for Branching Interactive Video-based Storyline examples
"If i had six vignettes of people represented by line art, could there is a way to add a hot spot or a transparent box over their names to..."
- almost 4 years ago02/14/17 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashely So I could have another animation or video clip on the survey results slide and just slide off screen the review button. Than..."
- almost 4 years ago01/30/17 at 11:06 pm (UTC)
"Can that results slide be set to be hidden and users not even know its there?"
- almost 4 years ago01/30/17 at 10:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I know this is an older thread. Can storyline have two different types of questions, like a multiple choice and a survey question re..."
- almost 4 years ago01/30/17 at 10:17 pm (UTC)
"I did support a case, thank you. Even if I increase the outer circle line weight it still shows an inner white ring. Weird."
- almost 4 years ago01/26/17 at 9:21 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa Just wanted to add that there is a weird artifact once you publish also, I am sure you would see it. Thank you, Gary"
- almost 4 years ago01/25/17 at 9:09 pm (UTC)
"Is it possible to export one slide out as a story file? Gary Galmin"
- almost 4 years ago01/25/17 at 4:46 pm (UTC)
Gary Galmin started a new discussion storyline2 radio button visual issue
"I setup a pick one question type with the radio buttons and customized in the slide preview to make the radio circle white ring and when ..."
- almost 4 years ago01/25/17 at 12:58 am (UTC)
"Can we import a premade button design? I am having problems matching a look the client wants."
- almost 4 years ago01/24/17 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy You are magic! Would it be possible to send the story back to me? Thank you, Gary"
- almost 4 years ago01/13/17 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa I uploaded a stripped down storyfile in this thread. Any clarification would be so helpful."
- almost 4 years ago01/13/17 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
"Well I made a copy of it and removed the internal video. Basically there is video snippets throughout this course, then you are presente..."
- almost 4 years ago01/13/17 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"Can I share my storyfile privately as I am really rusty with this and in desperate need of help. Wendy thank you so much for the example ..."
- almost 4 years ago01/13/17 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"Maybe my question is more, what is the variable to display the correct answer as its formatted on the quiz slide? %CorrectAnswer% ? Som..."
- almost 4 years ago01/12/17 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
Gary Galmin started a new discussion Storyline 2 multiple choice question
"Hi I have a basic multiple choice single question with one correct answer. The user only has one shot and its a pass/pass situation. I ..."
- almost 4 years ago01/12/17 at 4:12 pm (UTC)
Gary Galmin started a new discussion storyline 2 or 360
"Hi I am looking at a project with 22 minutes of video and needing closed captions. Is there support for .SRT files like camtasia offers..."
- almost 4 years ago01/04/17 at 6:10 pm (UTC)
Gary Galmin replied to the discussion Exporting from After Effects with Alpha for Articulate
"Was this resolved in the update? I have a client that is wanting some special effects especially with the text, like growing in size."
- 4 years ago10/24/16 at 6:57 pm (UTC)