"Thanks Ashley, yes I am viewing it locally and will use one of the supported browsers. Appreciated. Gary"
- over 3 years ago04/15/18 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
Gary Griffin started a new discussion Publishing to Web - incomplete upload.
"Hello, can anyone help with this - I`m sure there is a simple solution! After I publish my S2 course (to web), only one section uploads. ..."
- over 3 years ago04/12/18 at 1:29 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for getting back Christie. I was working locally but I appear to have solved the issue thanks to the kind reply from Leslie. I c..."
- almost 5 years ago08/10/16 at 1:54 pm (UTC)
Gary Griffin started a new discussion Replay: recording playback issue
"Hi, anyone have any solutions? I can record screencasts on Replay and publish them fine. My problem is that when I finish recording and..."
- 5 years ago07/22/16 at 11:16 am (UTC)
"Hi Trina, nice design. Thanks for sharing"
- almost 6 years ago10/07/15 at 10:05 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I think my main issue is that I currently only have a free DB account. I think you need to subscribe to a paid version t..."
- almost 6 years ago09/08/15 at 1:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi again Ashley, Sorry I`m being a little dumb on this one! I have uploaded the entire published folder to Dropbox. I have then attemp..."
- almost 6 years ago09/04/15 at 2:35 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thanks for your reply. I do have a Dropbox account so I will try that. Will I have to publish to web and upload all the ..."
- almost 6 years ago09/03/15 at 11:00 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, thanks for getting back. Seems a little trickier than it should be but I`ll give it a go."
- almost 6 years ago09/02/15 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
Gary Griffin started a new discussion Sending links
"Hi, just getting used to using AS and have a question I'm hoping someone can help me with. I would like others to access my recently cre..."
- almost 6 years ago09/02/15 at 12:41 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, thanks for your response. I admit to not following the instructions to the letter. However, I think my problem appeared to ..."
- 6 years ago07/13/15 at 10:14 am (UTC)