"I'm with Ashley, Duane...nice additional tip on handling the situation. I hadn't thought of that...but now I will!"
- 3 years ago04/08/17 at 10:09 pm (UTC)
"That's what I thought Alyssa...but needed to be sure since an LMS vendor is asking as he troubleshoots an issue for us with a SL2 course...."
- over 3 years ago01/26/17 at 12:26 am (UTC)
George Briggs started a new discussion Videos - stream on playback or download first?
"Quick question... Do videos added to slides stream when played back in a course, or download before the video begins? And, is that dete..."
- over 3 years ago01/24/17 at 10:08 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley, We’re pc-based for all of our publishing and LMS hosting of courses, so the iOS updates wouldn’t apply in our case. I di..."
- over 3 years ago01/22/17 at 10:09 pm (UTC)
"Done, Walt. I frequently run into the need for a quick and easy way to set/adjust slide timing, so I hope adding my request helps. "
- over 3 years ago01/02/17 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
"Will do. Thanks again for the help, Leslie!"
- over 3 years ago12/30/16 at 12:20 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the tip, Leslie! I'll reach out to Brian now."
- over 3 years ago12/29/16 at 4:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Alyssa! That gets me where I want to go pretty quickly. I nice option would be to right-click the timeline and enter a desired d..."
- over 3 years ago12/29/16 at 12:49 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. That gives me something to go on with the LMS vendor. If I can nail this down, I'll post the resolution here, in case ot..."
- over 3 years ago12/28/16 at 9:14 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thanks for the input. Please correct me if this is not right. My understanding is that when the module is launched in an ..."
- over 3 years ago12/28/16 at 8:05 pm (UTC)
George Briggs started a new discussion mp4 videos in SL2 not playing in SumTotal Mobile App
"I'm hoping someone has experience with SL2 and the SumTotal Mobile App. I'm checking with SumTotal support, too, but thought someone here..."
- over 3 years ago12/28/16 at 5:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi Kim, In my experience, if I have the menu active and listing all slides...then add new slides...I have to open the Player Properties ..."
- over 3 years ago12/28/16 at 5:32 pm (UTC)
George Briggs started a new discussion How do I enter a specific duration for a slide?
"Hello, This may be a silly question, but how do I shorten the duration of a slide, other than dragging the end line to adjust the displa..."
- over 3 years ago12/28/16 at 5:07 pm (UTC)
"Hi Nitin, This is just a shot-in-the-dark...but we had an issue with a SL2 module not running in our SumTotal LMS. Turns out we had con..."
- over 3 years ago12/28/16 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Brian, We also use Sumtotal and have an issue with mp4 videos published with the HTML5 option in SL2 not playing in the SumTotal Mobi..."
- over 3 years ago12/28/16 at 1:52 am (UTC)
"Glad it helped, Patrick! Since I had exported great-looking mp4's from Camtasia, I'm thinking Judy's suggestion of swapping out SL's pub..."
- over 5 years ago02/20/15 at 2:56 am (UTC)
"Hey Patrick, I just worked on a module where I exported 1920x1080 .mp4 videos from Camtasia and dropped them into Storyline (1). I had ..."
- over 5 years ago02/19/15 at 7:57 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Thanks for checking on this. I thought I had deleted my post when, after posting, I revisited the "Presenter Bio" text field ..."
- over 6 years ago02/26/14 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
George Briggs started a new discussion Is formatting of Presenter Bio's possible?
"I've searched and not found an answer about if it's possible to format Presenter Bio text. I'm hoping to do simple formatting like spaci..."
- over 6 years ago02/18/14 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Michael, Makes sense. The client want it to play in there LMS and also on iPads, hence the HTML5 publishing option in SL. Would y..."
- over 6 years ago10/28/13 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
George Briggs started a new discussion swf files don't pause when published in Storyline
"Hello, I need some help figuring out why my .swf files don't pause in an LMS published Storyline file. The swf files were created in Capt..."
- over 6 years ago10/28/13 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
George Briggs replied to the discussion No "Manage Presenters" and other issues in '13 Free Trial eval
"Hi Ashley...and thanks for the info and the links! Changing the font color in PPT works as you mentioned. Unfortunately, for white text ..."
- over 6 years ago10/16/13 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
George Briggs started a new discussion No "Manage Presenters" and other issues in '13 Free Trial eval
"I hope someone can help. I'm reviewing a PowerPoint 2010 file in the Presenter '13 Free Trial that I had published in Presenter '09 succ..."
- over 6 years ago10/15/13 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christine...and thanks! I was considering upping the default :05 sec to something like the 300 sec you mentioned as a workaround. Tha..."
- over 7 years ago11/06/12 at 8:21 am (UTC)