"I also would find the return (history) feature very beneficial :) "
- 8 days ago06/16/21 at 12:37 am (UTC)
"I would also love to see this feature in Rise :)"
- 16 days ago06/08/21 at 4:08 am (UTC)
"No worries Jolynne glad you managed to get it sorted! cheers Gerry :)"
- 1 month ago05/13/21 at 2:01 am (UTC)
"Hi Jolynne, Another thing to check is that all objects on your layer timeline is set to 'Show Until End' see attached image."
- 1 month ago05/13/21 at 1:23 am (UTC)
"Hi Jolynne, One thing to check is that the 'Hide slide layer when timeline finishes' is not checked. Double click on the layer name and c..."
- 1 month ago05/13/21 at 12:40 am (UTC)
"Here is another way to return dragged objects to the original starting point for multiple retry attempts without having to use a variable..."
- 1 month ago05/12/21 at 3:25 am (UTC)
"We have similar SF issues with a small percentage of users not completing modules. We are using both Storyline and Rise and packaging as ..."
- 2 months ago04/14/21 at 2:52 am (UTC)
"Hi Pam, Have a look at my post in this thread https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/articulate-storyline..."
- 2 months ago04/12/21 at 4:53 am (UTC)
"+1 for me as well for a global setting option."
- 3 months ago04/01/21 at 8:15 am (UTC)
"Glad your are able to use this Lara :) cheers Gerry"
- 3 months ago03/16/21 at 7:24 am (UTC)
Gerry McAteer commented on the article Using Interactive Timelines to Present Sequenced Information in E-Learning #315
"Many thanks for featuring my timeline example David. I really enjoy the challenge of using the functions found in Storyline to create dif..."
- 4 months ago02/23/21 at 5:43 am (UTC)
Gerry McAteer started a new discussion Rise quiz issue
"Hi I had an issue with a Rise quiz today. I answered a Multiple Response question correctly, on the screen the highlight boxes ..."
- 4 months ago02/19/21 at 7:05 am (UTC)
"+1 for me as well thanks."
- 5 months ago02/09/21 at 6:55 am (UTC)
Gerry McAteer replied to the discussion [Help please!] Storyline 360 Rotating Dial to Select Different Scenes
"I have provided two different options you can use: jumps to a new slide with the appropriate information for that module. Stays on..."
- 5 months ago01/29/21 at 7:27 am (UTC)
- 5 months ago01/28/21 at 1:52 am (UTC)
"Glad to be of assistance Victoria. Cheers Gerry"
- 5 months ago01/27/21 at 3:57 am (UTC)
"Hi Victoria, I did have a look at it and I ran into issues with the 'tile' setting for the drop target. It was repopulating the incorrect..."
- 5 months ago01/22/21 at 5:04 am (UTC)
"Hi Victoria, I just noticed that you have uploaded your file, I will have a look at it when I have a spare moment, however I have uploade..."
- 5 months ago01/19/21 at 2:10 am (UTC)
"Thanks Victoria so glad it was useful for you :) cheers Gerry"
- 5 months ago01/19/21 at 12:13 am (UTC)
"Hi Victoria, I found another way of doing this without have to use a duplicate slide or using variables. This is the line, my comm..."
- 5 months ago01/18/21 at 7:57 am (UTC)
Gerry McAteer replied to the discussion Rise - Cover Photo settings - 0% text contrast option
"Hello, I have posted a comment here where you can change the contrast level via modifiying the main.bundle.js after the module ..."
- 7 months ago12/10/20 at 6:32 am (UTC)
"Hi You can modify the main.bundle.js file once you have published your project. Use notepad to open the .js file and do a find for overvi..."
- 7 months ago12/09/20 at 8:05 am (UTC)
"Awesome! an early Christmas present! thank you :)"
- 7 months ago12/03/20 at 11:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi James, As I am using a labelled graphic block, I can place the marker basically anywhere within the 'blank' image. I describe how I cr..."
- 7 months ago11/20/20 at 12:13 am (UTC)