"We have worked out the issue. If you access the Media Library from the insert tab the other options aren't available. This ma..."
- 4 months ago01/30/20 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"How strange as you can see in the image I included it’s gone from my install. Any ideas Articulate people? "
- 4 months ago01/29/20 at 7:46 pm (UTC)
"Can I just check.....I'm running v36 and the media library seems to no longer allow you to export images in bulk? Is this part of the iss..."
- 4 months ago01/29/20 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
Little Man Project started a new discussion SL360 - Drag and Drop Issue on latest version
"Hi, I love Storyline, really love it. I have built a successful business creating great elearning for my clients and tell everyone that..."
- almost 2 years ago07/03/18 at 11:11 am (UTC)
"Hi, are you able to confirm what the solution to this issue was as we seem to be having the same problem. We have a quiz where the quest..."
- 2 years ago04/12/18 at 9:40 am (UTC)
"I managed to track down the issue in this file and thought I'd post here in case anyone else came across the same issue (or this thread)...."
- over 5 years ago10/10/14 at 7:58 am (UTC)
"I've been trying to implement the solutions outlined in this (and several other) post on the issue of passing quiz results to an LMS but ..."
- over 5 years ago10/08/14 at 3:39 am (UTC)
"chadi El-Khoury said: If only there was a way to curve or define the track path! The opportunities would be endless! ..."
- over 5 years ago09/24/14 at 2:57 pm (UTC)
"Hi guys, thanks for your feedback and suggestions. I don't think the magnifying glass idea will work with the overall design of this cou..."
- over 5 years ago09/24/14 at 12:47 pm (UTC)
Little Man Project started a new discussion Storyline 2 - Slide Example
"Hi, This is my first 'look at what I did' post so be gentle I've been working on a course for a client and knew some of the new Storyl..."
- over 5 years ago09/24/14 at 8:51 am (UTC)
Little Man Project started a new discussion Freeform Hotstops - Drag and Drop Issue
"Hi, I've created a desk drag and drop activity which involves a graphic with three arched zones (see below). The learner needs to drag an..."
- 6 years ago03/31/14 at 1:02 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, the file is running on my Articulate folder on the C drive. I managed to fix it by converting the file from freeform and then c..."
- over 6 years ago11/22/13 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
Little Man Project started a new discussion Adding carriage return when pressing enter
"The guide for setting up a text entry interaction says that when a user presses return it automatically submits the interaction....mine a..."
- over 6 years ago11/22/13 at 12:18 am (UTC)
"Brilliant, I'll look out for you Its great isn't it! I love that you can just design what is best and Storyline can bring that to reali..."
- 7 years ago04/17/13 at 1:42 am (UTC)
Little Man Project started a new discussion Tom Kuhlmann UK Masterclass
"Hi, I thought UK members of E-learning Heroes might be interested to know that Tom Kuhlmann will be running a two day Masterclass in Lond..."
- 7 years ago04/08/13 at 2:49 am (UTC)
"I know thats definitely what I should have done. We were trying to avoid pop ups coming up outside the recording window. If I have to r..."
- over 7 years ago12/17/12 at 3:39 am (UTC)
Little Man Project started a new discussion HELP: Custom Screen Screencasts to 720x540
"Hi, I've got a client who has recorded 24 screencasts for me in Storyline. The problem is they did them as full screen. I wrongly thoug..."
- over 7 years ago12/17/12 at 2:11 am (UTC)
"Thanks I've submitted the case here. My case number is 00307531 Gill"
- over 7 years ago11/30/12 at 12:08 pm (UTC)
"I've removed all the text data and uploaded it. Everything else is the same. Its only draft so please excuse the design stuff that needs..."
- over 7 years ago11/30/12 at 10:32 am (UTC)
"Its for a client so is it possible for me to post it somewhere private for you to have a look?"
- over 7 years ago11/30/12 at 10:20 am (UTC)
Little Man Project started a new discussion Submit Button - Takes three presses to work
"Does anyone have any idea why my custom submit button on a drag and drop needs to be selected three times before it submits? Its really ..."
- over 7 years ago11/30/12 at 8:05 am (UTC)
"Thats it!!!! I thought it was you that posted it. Thanks so much Jeanette, you always seem to be the one with the solutions I need"
- over 7 years ago11/26/12 at 2:59 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Peter....nope it wasn't any of those although again thanks for the links as there are loads of great ideas. Had a play with Keith..."
- over 7 years ago11/26/12 at 2:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi, no the people were shown standing side by side and then scrolling across the screen. I haven't seen the example you suggested thoug..."
- over 7 years ago11/26/12 at 1:35 pm (UTC)