Glenda DeHoff commented on the article 10 Reasons Why It’s Easy to Create Interactions with Storyline 360
"If I could like this 100 times, I would!!!!"
- over 1 year ago03/03/20 at 4:00 pm (UTC)
"Great job, Jodi - love the music! The bounce for the lanterns for the introduction was superb. How did you do that? In which section ..."
- over 1 year ago02/19/20 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
Glenda DeHoff replied to the discussion (FREE) Soundboard: Bubble Wrap Game for Storyline 360
"I used the Pantone 2020 challenge to create a "click the bubbles" game and another member suggested I post it here as well. It uses a com..."
- almost 2 years ago01/07/20 at 5:54 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Samuel, I will!"
- almost 2 years ago01/07/20 at 5:53 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Erik! I wouldn't mind sharing, but could not figure out how to upload the file, here. I was able to add it to the comments in the..."
- almost 2 years ago01/07/20 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
"I was interested in learning how everyone created the click games, so I used this Pantone 2020 challenge to create a "click the bubbles" ..."
- almost 2 years ago01/06/20 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
Glenda DeHoff commented on the article Share Your Force-Filled Star Wars E-Learning Templates and Examples #262
"Help Han get back to the Millennium Falcon. You must answer questions when you land on the even spaces. Correct answers move you ahead, w..."
- almost 2 years ago01/04/20 at 8:09 pm (UTC)