Gonzalo Rosetti started a new discussion Lightbox color changes when published
"I am using SL2, Update 7 on Parallels Desktop 11. During Preview, I see this: After publication, I see this: Any clue?"
- over 5 years ago09/17/15 at 6:31 pm (UTC)
"I am using SL2 Update 7 (on Parallels Desktop 11) and the problem persists ... after so many months and posts of complain. It is basical..."
- over 5 years ago09/17/15 at 5:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi Rebecca, You and Christopher Goodsell have made my day with this other thread: http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/43148.aspx ..."
- over 6 years ago08/20/14 at 12:16 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Rebecca for the tip. It helped me to get started. If I cannot find a workaround with what I need, I'll use it I need to make ..."
- over 6 years ago08/20/14 at 11:12 am (UTC)
"Hi there, Thanks for the tips. Now I need to create a Karaoke effect for a "Read to Me" mode for an audiobook. Does anyone know how to ..."
- over 6 years ago08/19/14 at 6:43 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Ashley. I have tested the course on an iPhone, Android smartphone and iPad. I tested at SCORM Cloud as well. The issue with the..."
- almost 7 years ago05/10/14 at 7:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, It is true, I am bringing the discussion in that thread here. I thought it would be convenient to open a new thread because th..."
- 7 years ago04/29/14 at 7:56 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I am using SL latest update 5, and the SCORM package is hosted on Moodle 2.6 As mentioned in the following threads, miracle sh..."
- 7 years ago04/29/14 at 7:47 am (UTC)
Gonzalo Rosetti started a new discussion Problem with Storyline HTML5 display on iPhone on Moodle
"Hi Christine & everyone, As a follow up to this thread: http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/21247/260570.aspx?mod=False#260570 I..."
- 7 years ago04/28/14 at 12:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christine & everyone, I am getting the same kind of choppy results when I try to get a SL SCORM package run on Moodle on the iphon..."
- 7 years ago04/28/14 at 12:42 pm (UTC)
"Hey, there, Is there a way the student's response keeps the formatting (at least paragraphing) in the result slide? Thank you!"
- 7 years ago04/13/14 at 4:34 pm (UTC)
"What a pity! I need exactly the same thing. Do you know if there's a way to combine the swf file and the content needed using another pie..."
- over 7 years ago09/02/13 at 5:04 pm (UTC)
Gonzalo Rosetti replied to the discussion import storyline output file into flash Environment
"I have exactly the same concern. I am sure there are many people around in this forum who can explain how to make only one swf file. Ill ..."
- over 7 years ago09/02/13 at 4:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christine, The SHARED FOLDER issue link to a PD 4 support document, and we are running PD8 at the moment. Even the shared profile int..."
- over 7 years ago08/23/13 at 5:51 am (UTC)
"Brian Batt said: Hi everyone, In order for Safari on iOS to autoplay media like audio or video on the first slide, there must be a user ..."
- 8 years ago04/25/13 at 8:05 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Montse for the background images and the tutorial. Today I've learned something new"
- over 8 years ago01/17/13 at 7:06 am (UTC)
"Thank you Jill! I guess I messed it up a little, but I managed to make it work. Your solution is simpler. I needed to add another chang..."
- over 8 years ago01/05/13 at 6:01 am (UTC)
"Hi everyone, I have the same doubt and cannot work it out. I want to have a new state when a draggable object is drop over a target, but ..."
- over 8 years ago01/04/13 at 4:07 pm (UTC)
"Hi Brandy, this thread might help too ... a little too late, though! http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/16143/92465.aspx#92465 Usin..."
- over 8 years ago01/04/13 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"That is a great suggestion. There's a second step to give feedback to learners. There's a screencast in which the learner's production is..."
- over 8 years ago12/30/12 at 6:39 am (UTC)
"I would use quiz questions such as gap-filling or essay. Anyway, what would you exactly want your learners to do?"
- over 8 years ago12/29/12 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
"I am also a mac user using Storyline on PD and Win 7 and I would love to have a native Storyline for Mac! Let's keep our fingers crossed"
- over 8 years ago12/19/12 at 9:02 am (UTC)
Gonzalo Rosetti started a new discussion Free PowerPoint Templates and resources
"Hi everyone, I just came across Presentation Magazine, a site that offers free PPT templates we can use in our Storyline projects. Here's..."
- over 8 years ago11/24/12 at 5:15 am (UTC)
"Hi there, Is this the font you guys use for the tutorials? If not, what font is that? Thanks :-)"
- over 8 years ago11/21/12 at 10:37 am (UTC)
Gonzalo Rosetti replied to the discussion Sharing and seeking: ideas for making videos more interactive
"Nothing specific; I just wanted to add graded questions with the ease of doing so in slides! Cheers"
- over 8 years ago10/17/12 at 12:20 pm (UTC)