"Hi Brian, That's awesome! Not only did you exactly answer my question but you created a screenr demo of it. Kudos to you and thanks ver..."
- over 8 years ago06/05/12 at 1:11 pm (UTC)
"You are a genius Phil! If i highlight from left to right and then select the font color it fixes it. Thanks again."
- over 8 years ago05/25/12 at 9:11 am (UTC)
"Hi Ben, Thanks so much for this... For some reason the links you provided are blocked by my company firewall. I will check these out at ..."
- over 8 years ago05/23/12 at 6:18 am (UTC)
"Hi Phil, It seems that for me the submit button still wont show on the lightbox slide even if checked. It shows on the slide where the le..."
- over 8 years ago05/21/12 at 12:40 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Peter. Maybe Quizmaker 2012 will do the trick!"
- over 8 years ago05/11/12 at 12:08 pm (UTC)
"Glad I could help Tim. Take care, Gordon"
- over 8 years ago05/11/12 at 6:47 am (UTC)
"Hi Tim, If you are the same Tim Drewitt I know from some time ago, then long time no speak… Gordon Lam formerly of AMA. If not, hello ..."
- over 8 years ago05/11/12 at 6:26 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, This is an interesting approach, but as you said, it does not solve the issue of providing feedback during the quiz review, not..."
- over 8 years ago05/10/12 at 12:32 pm (UTC)
"Hi Peter, I like that idea, but would that work with this project which has a pool of questions? Can this be set up so the learners woul..."
- over 8 years ago05/10/12 at 10:40 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, How about this option... can I offer my client this: Have quizmaker not provide feedback to the learners after each question (..."
- over 8 years ago05/10/12 at 8:38 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, Thanks for the quick response. Is there a custom "hack" that could accomplish this? We know the data is available as it can be..."
- over 8 years ago05/09/12 at 11:13 am (UTC)
Gordon UBS Lam replied to the discussion Does anyone have knowledge about the SimWriter product?
"My firm has used SimWriter quite extensively. On the plus side, it is a quite robust product that allows for creating very sophisticated..."
- almost 10 years ago03/14/11 at 8:43 am (UTC)