Gordon UBS Lam started a new discussion Rise and Storyline File name
"I have a Rise SCORM with several blocks in it including a SL 360 File. It seems that the name of the SL file appears onscreen along with ..."
- 2 years ago09/10/18 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
"That's what I thought :-( Thanks Phil. "
- over 2 years ago08/29/18 at 5:55 pm (UTC)
Gordon UBS Lam started a new discussion Multiple Storyline blocks in Rise
"We would like to have multiple storyline blocks within a single Rise. Each one has a quiz. How can we cumulate the scores from all the S..."
- over 2 years ago08/29/18 at 5:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, Thanks for your reply. I am also eagerly awaiting someone who may have bent the code to accommodate this kind of scoring. I..."
- over 2 years ago08/09/18 at 4:57 pm (UTC)
Gordon UBS Lam started a new discussion Cumulative scoring in a Rise branching course
"I love the new capability to do branching in rise. But is there a way to do cumulative scoring? We have developed several branching cou..."
- over 2 years ago08/08/18 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Trina, I submitted it as well."
- over 2 years ago08/08/18 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
"How about including the Articulate characters? Are there any plans to allow us to easily re-purpose the characters? For example, If I w..."
- over 2 years ago07/31/18 at 5:14 pm (UTC)
Gordon UBS Lam commented on the article Create Branched Scenarios in Rise with Two Awesome New Features
"Is there a downloadable version of this (scorm?) we can have access to?"
- over 2 years ago06/08/18 at 11:28 am (UTC)
"and me :)"
- over 2 years ago04/10/18 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi John, Thanks for the suggestion. In this case I am trying to update a course and keep the same identifier. But for cases where I don'..."
- almost 3 years ago03/01/18 at 12:59 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I replaced a video on one of the slides with a different one, and did a "save as " to create a second version (I added _V2 to..."
- almost 3 years ago02/12/18 at 7:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thanks for the reply. I know how to edit the identifier in the manifest; that's' not an issue. My questions are: 1) why wou..."
- almost 3 years ago02/09/18 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
"I am having the opposite problem. I want to keep the same identifier as if I don't my LMS will require a new direct link to the updated c..."
- almost 3 years ago02/08/18 at 4:16 pm (UTC)
"Thanks again Trina. I see it does not allow for a extensive set of pas/fail feedback but it's something. I submitted a feature request to..."
- over 3 years ago06/29/17 at 12:20 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Trina, I gave it a shot and now I have another question... can you edit the results page? E.g. provide a passing message and a fa..."
- over 3 years ago06/28/17 at 12:10 pm (UTC)
"Can you show a score for a series of questions in Rise? We would like to use it for our compliance courses but we have a mandate to show ..."
- over 3 years ago06/27/17 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
Gordon UBS Lam replied to the discussion Screen turning black when publishing files form Replay
"I can attest to having this same issue and the replay updated resolving it. In fact we have old replay files that when published now work..."
- 4 years ago11/25/16 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
"Leslie - that's perfect. I should have know you guys had this all documented... Thanks! Now we just have to decide 4X3 targeting iPads or..."
- 4 years ago11/03/16 at 4:06 pm (UTC)
"@Leslie - thanks for the info and the quick response, although I must admit I am surprised Articulate didn't have a specific answer or a ..."
- 4 years ago11/03/16 at 3:44 pm (UTC)
Gordon UBS Lam started a new discussion Ideal story size for both ipads and desktop
"While there are several discussions on this site regarding the topic of the ideal story size setup for iPads, such as this one, they are ..."
- 4 years ago11/02/16 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
"Very nice I especially like the animated box effect. You may want to consider adding a semi-transparent background behind the text boxes..."
- over 4 years ago06/14/16 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"The standalone cost I was quoted is $200."
- almost 5 years ago02/22/16 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
"HI David, Thanks for your answer. I had done just that, and as luck would have it didn't pick any of the parts of the group that had ..."
- over 5 years ago07/22/15 at 11:52 am (UTC)
"I admit I cannot see where the animations on these exisit in the file."
- over 5 years ago07/21/15 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
Gordon UBS Lam commented on the article Show Us Your Custom Navigation Menus for E-Learning #79
"Thanks Daniela. I do watch the original CSI, and I found the alliteration fun. Glad you liked this."
- over 5 years ago04/22/15 at 7:18 pm (UTC)