Graham Betts replied to the discussion Multiple 'Draw from Question Banks' slides - no repeat wanted - HELP!
- 2 years ago05/12/20 at 7:57 pm (UTC)
Graham Betts started a new discussion Multiple 'Draw from Question Banks' slides - no repeat wanted - HELP!
"Hi Everyone I'm making a game show based project that utilises question banks. In the course each Scene contains a Draw from ..."
- 2 years ago05/11/20 at 12:12 pm (UTC)
Graham Betts added the course Social Media Login - Challenge #222
"Here is my approach to capturing and representing the users name in a format that allows personalisation throughout."
- over 3 years ago03/25/19 at 10:18 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the feedback - glad you liked it - i've made the change to add the gender feature now. Fairly basic in terms of avatar choice..."
- over 3 years ago03/08/19 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
"No, nothing missed. I played with the idea of adding a 'gender' select tick box option linked to a state change on the avatar, but, if i..."
- over 3 years ago03/05/19 at 9:49 pm (UTC)
"Here's one of my first Challenge attempts - Using the data entry to simulate a login page to create an immersive environment that can fee..."
- over 3 years ago03/05/19 at 9:23 pm (UTC)
"Thanks guys. Some great ideas and links to look at. Given me a good starting point."
- almost 4 years ago08/24/18 at 9:32 am (UTC)
Graham Betts started a new discussion Instructional Design Training
"Hi Everyone Hoping you can help. I have recently been given a resource to work with me. She is very willing and understands the basics..."
- almost 4 years ago08/22/18 at 7:36 am (UTC)
Graham Betts started a new discussion Invalid Text Answer
"Hi I have customised the Player and have set up a Pick Many question. The Invalid Answer response however is all messed up. The text i..."
- over 4 years ago02/20/18 at 9:41 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley - happens on Quizmaker on My PC and direct import to SL2 on my colleagues. I have attached the upload spreadsheet for upload a..."
- almost 5 years ago08/23/17 at 8:00 am (UTC)
"Hi - when we use the excel template everything works fine however there appears to be a bug. When we upload a True/False question the con..."
- almost 5 years ago08/22/17 at 12:57 pm (UTC)
Graham Betts started a new discussion Audio Stopping when layer launches
"Hi I have a slide with audio on the base layer - it starts playing when the slide starts but i also need another layer to appear as soon..."
- almost 5 years ago07/12/17 at 2:01 pm (UTC)
"Hi guys - thanks for this - Russell, I see you created the web object as a html file in a folder on your desktop and then pointed the web..."
- 5 years ago06/07/17 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"Hi Michael - thanks for the suggestion but SL still wont accept that as a valid code."
- 5 years ago06/07/17 at 7:32 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley This is an example of the code that Instagram generates for embedding. <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-inst..."
- 5 years ago06/06/17 at 7:40 am (UTC)
Graham Betts started a new discussion Embedding Instagram
"Hi Does anyone know why Instagram Embed code wont work in S360? Thanks Graham"
- 5 years ago06/05/17 at 2:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi Matthew - Yes one of the code examples in there does the trick - thanks for your help"
- 5 years ago05/17/17 at 10:42 am (UTC)
"Hi All I have been playing around with Phil Mayor's code for allowing you to pull the learners name from the LMS however this only wo..."
- 5 years ago05/17/17 at 10:00 am (UTC)
"Thanks Jeffrey - For this i just found a generic stock image and heavily edited it in Photoshop. No favourite, just a lot of searching t..."
- 5 years ago05/16/17 at 7:45 am (UTC)
"Here's a little interaction from a course on Animal Care I recently did. https://tinyurl.com/kuw6rjp"
- 5 years ago05/15/17 at 10:17 am (UTC)
Graham Betts started a new discussion Text Entry to feed website
"Hi I am making a course and have been set a strange requirement. I need to have user be able to search for the local store of my emplo..."
- 5 years ago04/11/17 at 9:20 am (UTC)
Graham Betts commented on the article Get Up to Speed on Articulate 360: What’s Included?
"Hi Adam - What's the latest on this? I.e. likely dates, expected functionality? I am about to undertake a huge project and having the r..."
- over 5 years ago03/21/17 at 10:20 am (UTC)