"Thanks very much Vincent. I will let you know how I get on with this."
- 4 months ago04/22/20 at 11:04 pm (UTC)
Graham Matheson started a new discussion Grading essay style questions in LMS
"Hi, I have a client that uses Cornerstone. I do not have access so have limited options for testing. I am using Storyline. W..."
- 4 months ago04/22/20 at 12:40 am (UTC)
"I would like this too"
- 6 months ago02/18/20 at 8:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi Kelly, sorry to hear that. Upload a file and I can take a look if you like."
- 7 months ago01/18/20 at 3:06 am (UTC)
"A member of our team came up with a workaround. - She uploaded the file to FTP - edited the URL ending from /story.html to /amplaunch.h..."
- 9 months ago11/05/19 at 9:31 pm (UTC)
"We have tried with an iPad mini and had no success. What solution would you suggest for interactive full screen storyline content when ..."
- 9 months ago11/05/19 at 2:41 am (UTC)
"IOS 13.1.2 and player is 4.2. "
- 9 months ago11/04/19 at 4:06 am (UTC)
Graham Matheson started a new discussion Trouble downloading offline viewing on iPad using AMP
"Hi, I am developing learning for offline use on iPads for a site with a limited internet connection. The file I have attach..."
- 9 months ago11/04/19 at 4:00 am (UTC)
"I'm glad it helped. Thanks for the tip on shrinking. "
- over 1 year ago01/25/19 at 1:04 am (UTC)
"I have had a bit of luck with this problem. I needed an object to grow and move at the same time. It was a popup window with information ..."
- over 1 year ago12/17/18 at 1:00 am (UTC)
"Got it. That was pretty dumb. Thanks"
- 2 years ago07/09/18 at 4:01 am (UTC)
Graham Matheson started a new discussion Can play locally but not on LMS
"Hi, I am using Storyline 2. I am publishing a file that I intend to be viewed on an iPad using the Articulate player. I have selected the..."
- 2 years ago07/09/18 at 3:13 am (UTC)
"Hi Zachary, From the sounds of it Wanda has solved the problem for you. I just wanted to say, I had the exact same problem yesterday. Ign..."
- over 3 years ago03/23/17 at 7:44 pm (UTC)
"Looks great. Another method is using a slider. This will not work if clicked but will allow for a nice dragging motion."
- over 4 years ago03/17/16 at 10:12 pm (UTC)
Graham Matheson replied to the discussion Toggle Switch DEMO - using motion paths and toggle variable.
"Hi Kevin, I like your demo. Very cool. I am developing training for staff to complete on a desktop but all staff also have an iPhone so..."
- almost 5 years ago09/10/15 at 2:48 am (UTC)