- over 5 years ago04/24/14 at 12:17 pm (UTC)
Greg Schaffer started a new discussion submit results vs submit interaction
"I feel like I should know the answer to this question but I’m a little confused. When using a trigger, what is the difference betwe..."
- over 5 years ago04/24/14 at 7:40 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley, I just checked and yes I am working at 96 DPI. That is good to know. I haven't had any problem since I starting working ..."
- over 5 years ago04/24/14 at 7:38 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Yes, it was a newly published version after I had updated the file. I found that working with the slides at 100% zoom has fix..."
- almost 6 years ago04/19/14 at 11:54 am (UTC)
"Thanks Mohd. This is how I did the custom error messages for mark all that apply questions in my storyline. The feedback master was new..."
- almost 6 years ago04/02/14 at 6:56 am (UTC)
Greg Schaffer started a new discussion Audio played for default error message
"Is there a way I can attach a default audio file to be played for a default error message? For example, in the player’s properties, unde..."
- almost 6 years ago04/01/14 at 9:08 am (UTC)
Greg Schaffer replied to the discussion Disable Submit button until baseline timeline is finished
"Hi Rehan, that work but they want the submit button on the seekbar. Michael, I'm going with this approach and it works. More programming..."
- almost 6 years ago03/29/14 at 10:46 am (UTC)
Greg Schaffer started a new discussion Disable Submit button until baseline timeline is finished
"Is there a way to disable the Submit button on the seekbar until after the baseline timeline is finished playing? I have a screen with ..."
- almost 6 years ago03/28/14 at 9:40 am (UTC)
"Sorry for the delay in getting back to the forum. Rob’s solution works for saving custom text variables to text variables. Thanks Rob. ..."
- almost 6 years ago01/27/14 at 11:12 am (UTC)
"Thanks Rob and Ashley, I'll give this a try and report back. It sounds like it will work and now it's up to me to make it so."
- 6 years ago01/07/14 at 8:34 am (UTC)
Greg Schaffer started a new discussion Custom variables saved to Articulate Online
"I have a Storyline where I have created variables (number, text and true/false), and I publish to Articulate Online. I run the program o..."
- 6 years ago01/06/14 at 11:36 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley for the feedback on helping avoid odd behavior with storyline. Working from my local C drive has helped keep the program f..."
- 6 years ago01/06/14 at 8:25 am (UTC)
"Thanks Parashuram. That solves one of my problems. The other problem is when the text box position moves on me. It doesn’t happen all..."
- 6 years ago12/31/13 at 7:09 am (UTC)
Greg Schaffer started a new discussion Stop moving text boxes for me, please
"Could someone tell me how to turn off the automatic move text boxes and response options and everything else the program moves on me with..."
- 6 years ago12/30/13 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
"My apologies Leslie for leaving out the Pick One Question Type information, I always seem to leave out important details. I, too, like t..."
- over 6 years ago08/06/13 at 6:44 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Here is the file. I thought about creating a radio button and text separately, but then the highlighted response only covers t..."
- over 6 years ago08/05/13 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
Greg Schaffer started a new discussion Radio Button and text format
"I created a radio button with text. The text is long enough that it wraps around taking up two lines and that is okay. Because of this,..."
- over 6 years ago08/05/13 at 9:56 am (UTC)
"Yes it is!"
- over 6 years ago06/10/13 at 11:45 am (UTC)
"Adding the conditions to the next button is great and that will work! This is what I'm looking for and it seems so simple once someone sh..."
- over 6 years ago06/06/13 at 7:57 am (UTC)
"I was too quick at responding. I just noticed that with the scene without the correct and incorrect layers, I can move on to the next sl..."
- over 6 years ago06/04/13 at 7:59 am (UTC)
"Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I missed the email that you had replied. Thanks for the responses Brenda and Rebecca. Brend..."
- over 6 years ago06/04/13 at 7:39 am (UTC)
"Hi Rebecca, I hope it is something simple that I need to do. Here is a sample file with the error. Now I have a new error. If the time..."
- over 6 years ago05/29/13 at 12:55 pm (UTC)