"I can't remember why I decided Alyssa's solution wasn't viable. I think that either it caused some other problem when applied to real le..."
- over 2 years ago04/29/19 at 3:34 pm (UTC)
"We solved it by getting rid of the progress bar, Bill. We already had a counter that displayed the number of slides viewed, and we decid..."
- over 2 years ago04/29/19 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Matthew! With your help, I was able to find the right box to do this. (I thought it was impossible since the trash can icon is ..."
- almost 3 years ago02/26/19 at 1:10 am (UTC)
"Ooh, feature request! It would also be nice to be able to take decorations that are on the master and remove them from the tab order al..."
- almost 3 years ago02/25/19 at 4:04 pm (UTC)
"Ah, that's better than doing them one at a time. Thanks Matthew"
- almost 3 years ago01/31/19 at 10:37 pm (UTC)
Griz Morrison started a new discussion Creating easy-to-maintain content
"My company is planning to build a bunch of Storyline courses that should all have a similar look and feel. We aim to be as consistent as..."
- almost 3 years ago01/31/19 at 10:22 pm (UTC)
"Crystal, thanks, that absolutely does make the slider behave the way we want. Unfortunately, it makes the rest of the slide stop behavin..."
- 3 years ago09/20/18 at 3:12 pm (UTC)
"Michael, thank you. I spent hours trying to figure out why yours worked and mine does not, and I learned two interesting facts: 1- OMG..."
- 3 years ago09/20/18 at 2:07 pm (UTC)
"Yep, Michael, that was the first thing I tried. :-) It would be very logical for that to work. But maybe we did something else that mes..."
- 3 years ago09/19/18 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
"Are we having the same problem? I just saw the link to your issue after I posted mine: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/arti..."
- 3 years ago09/18/18 at 9:20 pm (UTC)
Griz Morrison started a new discussion How can I get one object to reset every time a user views a slide?
"The slides in my course are set so that they retain their state when you go back to them, which is mostly what we want. Eg. if a link ap..."
- 3 years ago09/18/18 at 9:17 pm (UTC)
"That similar discussion was helpful. Thanks Alyssa! What we're trying to do is create a custom progress bar that only counts certain s..."
- 3 years ago09/14/18 at 9:43 pm (UTC)
Griz Morrison replied to the discussion Changing a Shape's Size/Position Using Variable Value?
"Ooh, maybe we can use the slider strategy for our progress bar (which we only want to count certain slides). Thanks Walt!"
- 3 years ago09/14/18 at 9:35 pm (UTC)
Griz Morrison replied to the discussion Grouped objects - Adding/Removing objects to a group
"This is still an issue with Storyline 360. What people are complaining about in this thread is not that we can't figure out how to crea..."
- 3 years ago09/13/18 at 7:56 pm (UTC)