"I found the option ("gear menu" for the slide). Interestingly, it was set to "when revisiting: automatically decide", but decided to..."
- 3 years ago12/02/19 at 9:53 am (UTC)
"I'm glad I could help you :-)"
- 3 years ago11/13/19 at 9:01 am (UTC)
"Hi Bailey, it seems that you need to explicitly initialise the variables (the "default value" does not seem to do the trick). Also, I rec..."
- 3 years ago11/12/19 at 8:04 am (UTC)
"I second the wishes posted here. While Tom Kuhlmann's link is helpful, having a "real" person with a face is more helpful in several case..."
- 3 years ago11/11/19 at 7:21 am (UTC)
"Is there any way for authors (without an Articulate 360 Teams subscription) to transfer a course to somebody else? In this concrete examp..."
- 3 years ago11/05/19 at 9:13 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, thanks for the fast reply! I have only tried uploading content imported from SL2 so far (my project colleague "only" has a SL..."
- almost 5 years ago03/06/18 at 3:42 pm (UTC)
"I have a similar problem here. Setting: using a Storyline 2 file, opened in Storyline 360, try to publish to Articulate 360 ("publish a n..."
- almost 5 years ago03/05/18 at 12:49 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the feedback! I am working on incorporating these hints :-)"
- over 5 years ago06/28/17 at 8:22 am (UTC)
"You might also consider using a world map (or multiple maps - first for the continents, then for the individual countries you support) as..."
- over 5 years ago05/25/17 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
"Sounds great, thanks :-)"
- over 5 years ago05/23/17 at 9:13 am (UTC)
"I would like to point you to portal.acm.org. Here you can research within a very, very large selection of CS-related publications, includ..."
- over 5 years ago05/17/17 at 8:27 pm (UTC)
"While mostly not related to Storyline, and focusing on (mostly university-level) Computer Science education, I have found ACM SIGCSE (www..."
- over 5 years ago05/17/17 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
Guido Roessling replied to the discussion Orient shape to freeform motion path - looks off (example included)
"I have a similar (not the same) problem with the motion paths (in this case, in Storyline 2), which seem to resist my attempt to pixel-pr..."
- over 5 years ago05/17/17 at 8:14 pm (UTC)
Guido Roessling replied to the discussion Simulating Software Settings and Allowing Users to Export Settings Choices
"I can only encourage you to check out the links provided by Owen. I also found them very helpful :-)"
- over 5 years ago04/19/17 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
Guido Roessling replied to the discussion Which products handles Arabic better - Storyline or Presenter
"I have also found internationalisation with Storyline easy. However, you may want to give it a test run for Arabic first - unless I am mi..."
- over 5 years ago03/31/17 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"In many cases, courses will probably be taken by people not out of interest, but out of need (they "need" to know the contents, or are "r..."
- over 5 years ago03/30/17 at 6:37 am (UTC)
Guido Roessling replied to the discussion restore dragged object position if dragged into incorrect place.
"Hi Hector, I have looked at your Storyline 2 file. Refugio Jones already has already covered all necessary steps, but one important deta..."
- almost 6 years ago02/23/17 at 7:41 am (UTC)
"I would also appreciate information on this and hope that at some point in this discussion somebody will be able to provide it!"
- almost 6 years ago01/06/17 at 5:07 am (UTC)
Guido Roessling replied to the discussion Radio buttons, layers, quiz questions and a results slide in an accordion interaction design - help needed!
"I always like to see how quickly problems are addressed and resolved here! Alas, I do not have anything further to add to the solution,"
- 6 years ago10/05/16 at 8:05 pm (UTC)
"I use OmniFocus 2 to keep "getting things done". And Evernote to keep all my notes together where I can access them on all my devices."
- 6 years ago09/09/16 at 5:28 am (UTC)
"I like your tips, and will certainly try them out! What I (forcibly, sometimes...) have to remind myself is to "think first, write later..."
- over 6 years ago08/11/16 at 8:05 pm (UTC)
"Great, thanks, Christie! The support request is on its way... The case ID is 00814238"
- over 6 years ago06/10/16 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christie, here is the (German) .story file, even if I am not Sebastian but his supervisor ;-) Guido"
- over 6 years ago06/10/16 at 7:33 am (UTC)
"Yes - not sure if it will work (due to a problem with my VM, I currently cannot start Storyline...), but it could be worth a try :-)"
- over 6 years ago06/08/16 at 1:41 pm (UTC)