Guido Roessling replied to the discussion Orient shape to freeform motion path - looks off (example included)
"I have a similar (not the same) problem with the motion paths (in this case, in Storyline 2), which seem to resist my attempt to pixel-pr..."
- over 5 years ago05/17/17 at 8:14 pm (UTC)
"Hi Irina, that seems to be a "Labeled Graphic" type. Allison probably simply changed the image and placed the appropriate markers :-)"
- over 5 years ago05/07/17 at 1:20 pm (UTC)
Guido Roessling replied to the discussion Simulating Software Settings and Allowing Users to Export Settings Choices
"I can only encourage you to check out the links provided by Owen. I also found them very helpful :-)"
- over 5 years ago04/19/17 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
Guido Roessling replied to the discussion Which products handles Arabic better - Storyline or Presenter
"I have also found internationalisation with Storyline easy. However, you may want to give it a test run for Arabic first - unless I am mi..."
- over 5 years ago03/31/17 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"In many cases, courses will probably be taken by people not out of interest, but out of need (they "need" to know the contents, or are "r..."
- over 5 years ago03/30/17 at 6:37 am (UTC)
Guido Roessling replied to the discussion restore dragged object position if dragged into incorrect place.
"Hi Hector, I have looked at your Storyline 2 file. Refugio Jones already has already covered all necessary steps, but one important deta..."
- almost 6 years ago02/23/17 at 7:41 am (UTC)
"I would also appreciate information on this and hope that at some point in this discussion somebody will be able to provide it!"
- almost 6 years ago01/06/17 at 5:07 am (UTC)
Guido Roessling replied to the discussion Radio buttons, layers, quiz questions and a results slide in an accordion interaction design - help needed!
"I always like to see how quickly problems are addressed and resolved here! Alas, I do not have anything further to add to the solution,"
- 6 years ago10/05/16 at 8:05 pm (UTC)
"I use OmniFocus 2 to keep "getting things done". And Evernote to keep all my notes together where I can access them on all my devices."
- 6 years ago09/09/16 at 5:28 am (UTC)
"I like your tips, and will certainly try them out! What I (forcibly, sometimes...) have to remind myself is to "think first, write later..."
- over 6 years ago08/11/16 at 8:05 pm (UTC)
"Great, thanks, Christie! The support request is on its way... The case ID is 00814238"
- over 6 years ago06/10/16 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christie, here is the (German) .story file, even if I am not Sebastian but his supervisor ;-) Guido"
- over 6 years ago06/10/16 at 7:33 am (UTC)
"Yes - not sure if it will work (due to a problem with my VM, I currently cannot start Storyline...), but it could be worth a try :-)"
- over 6 years ago06/08/16 at 1:41 pm (UTC)
"If I understood the problem correctly, there are multiple "final quizzes" (which collect their points in their own variables). However, y..."
- over 6 years ago06/08/16 at 11:08 am (UTC)
Guido Roessling replied to the discussion Templates for Training People with Disabilities...
"I am not sure this is directly helpful, but give http://www.articusearch.com a look. With the proper search terms, you are likely to find..."
- over 6 years ago05/13/16 at 4:00 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, no problem ;-). We are using Alt Gr to enter the "@", since this is the main/only way on a German keyboard - unless you reset..."
- over 6 years ago03/25/16 at 11:25 am (UTC)
"Yes - since the course is in German and supposed to be used by a German students, the German keyboard is in fact "the standard one". How..."
- over 6 years ago03/24/16 at 7:10 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christie, thank you - alas, I did not see the reply until now. The article does not help, since it only describes how I can add a sym..."
- over 6 years ago03/24/16 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
Guido Roessling started a new discussion Cannot enter an 'at sign' in text input field for a question bank
"Hi, one of my students is building a course for teaching Java to other students. In a question bank, he uses a text input field to ask f..."
- over 6 years ago03/10/16 at 11:28 am (UTC)
"That was very well done, Dan! And all of a sudden, I am thirsty... ;-)"
- almost 7 years ago02/25/16 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
"Great job. And I fully agree with your statement about variables being the "secret weapon" (or at least one of several)!"
- almost 7 years ago02/25/16 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Anthony and welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community! Alas, I do not have personal experience with WP-Courseware, but have found th..."
- almost 7 years ago01/29/16 at 5:22 am (UTC)
Guido Roessling added the course Difficult Teaching Situations (in German)
"A dialogue- and character-based course where the user as a TA has to face four potentially difficult teaching situations"
- almost 7 years ago12/15/15 at 3:58 pm (UTC)
"Hi and welcome, Casandra! I think that you will find that Storyline 2 will meet (and exceed) your expectations. In addition to the above..."
- 7 years ago12/01/15 at 7:14 am (UTC)