Hadiya Nuriddin replied to the discussion Menu from placed in upper right corner showing up behind course window
"I'll try updating. I was on 3.24."
- almost 2 years ago04/05/19 at 7:56 pm (UTC)
Hadiya Nuriddin started a new discussion Menu from placed in upper right corner showing up behind course window
"I have no idea how to search whether this is out there or not because I can't describe it well. I have a course where the link the menu i..."
- almost 2 years ago04/04/19 at 11:11 pm (UTC)
Hadiya Nuriddin started a new discussion Closed captioning not appearing
"So, any reason why closed captioning would appear for some browsers and PCs, but not others? I have a course with three CC videos. The fi..."
- over 2 years ago09/13/18 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much Dan. Coming up the song titles was the best part."
- over 4 years ago09/08/16 at 10:16 pm (UTC)
Hadiya Nuriddin added the course eYonce
"Rock band elearning challenge"
- over 4 years ago09/08/16 at 7:18 pm (UTC)
"Here's my first challenge entry ever. I just couldn't resist. Although my favorite music is 70s classic rock for some reason, eYonce ..."
- over 4 years ago09/08/16 at 3:15 pm (UTC)
Hadiya Nuriddin replied to the discussion Color of Text in Notes different on Two slides only...
"I'm having this issue, but for all my slides. I apply the dark blue theme and expect white text. Instead, it's black. Are you saying that..."
- 6 years ago12/12/14 at 1:15 am (UTC)
"So I redid all my work and the file began to show the signs of becoming corrupt again ("The file is being used by another process" is how..."
- 6 years ago12/08/14 at 12:27 am (UTC)
"I thought of that too. I tried that once (I think the instructions did say that all my files would stay the same, but I tried it anyway)...."
- 6 years ago12/04/14 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! The support number is 00442703 "
- 6 years ago12/03/14 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Ashley. I can't import any slides. When I try, I get the message, "The file [file path] is being used by another process or you d..."
- 6 years ago12/03/14 at 7:25 pm (UTC)
Hadiya Nuriddin started a new discussion Corrupt file?
"Hi, This is an eHail Mary pass. I have a Storyline file that in my entire career simply cannot be the file that has become corrupted. I'..."
- 6 years ago12/03/14 at 4:13 pm (UTC)
Hadiya Nuriddin replied to the discussion Do you have an elearning portfolio? Share your work here!
"Hi everyone, Here's a link to my portfolio: http://www.hadiyaonline.com/portfolio.html Used different tools, but mostly Articulate."
- almost 7 years ago03/03/14 at 7:54 am (UTC)
"Hi everyone. I’ma self-employed L&D Consultant in Chicago. I’m conducting a research study onself-employment in the Learning &..."
- almost 7 years ago02/10/14 at 9:04 am (UTC)
"Hi Gordon, No, I only think about it when it happens so I didn't follow up because I've been using strictly SL lately. But I wanted you t..."
- over 7 years ago10/18/13 at 1:26 pm (UTC)
Hadiya Nuriddin started a new discussion "pop" sound at start of audio after import
"Hello, I'm a long time user of Articulate and I run across a problem a few times a year. I thought I'd ask about it because it happened a..."
- over 7 years ago06/17/13 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
Hadiya Nuriddin started a new discussion Overwriting the previous completion status
"I have a client who is using Articulate for the first time on a LMS named Beeline. The LMS admins say that the following behavior is occu..."
- almost 9 years ago01/27/12 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
"Kristin, this has been an issue for a while and finally I looked it up. Mine were not in master, but in a text box. Your hard-return tric..."
- 9 years ago01/15/12 at 3:36 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your responses. While I won't sign an affidavit about it, I am confident that I am selecting the template before publishing it..."
- 9 years ago11/08/11 at 7:42 am (UTC)
"BTW, when I preview the player from the Player Template section, it looks fine, but not when I preview the presentation. "
- 9 years ago11/07/11 at 10:39 pm (UTC)
Hadiya Nuriddin started a new discussion Problem with Articulate Player
"Hi, I've used Articulate for several years on a variety of different computers. I have had a problem with the player crop up periodically..."
- 9 years ago11/07/11 at 10:02 pm (UTC)