"Hi everyone: What has worked for us, is to first copy the course, but import the translated .xliff file in the original course..."
- 2 years ago03/03/20 at 7:32 am (UTC)
"That would work if I only had one translated .xlf. But I have 1 original .xlf file that is translated into 12 languages, thus giving me 1..."
- almost 3 years ago08/08/19 at 1:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi Rory: I used to have translation issues as well with Rise. The .xlf/.xliff problem has been resolved. (Even if it says 'Export XL..."
- almost 3 years ago08/07/19 at 5:56 am (UTC)
"Oh my goodness! I always thought it was considered a 'label'. Thanks!"
- almost 3 years ago07/25/19 at 2:27 pm (UTC)
"Similar problem: the 'Continue' block is still displayed in English. Should be 'Continuer' in French. It does not change in Preview mode."
- almost 3 years ago07/25/19 at 9:06 am (UTC)
"You actually gave me an idea and it worked! I created a new text box and set is as the default style. Then added the marker and it used t..."
- almost 3 years ago07/05/19 at 11:20 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Noel. I should have been more specific: I am trying to get rid of the dotted line around, and the background color behind the tex..."
- almost 3 years ago07/05/19 at 10:35 am (UTC)
Hanneke Portier started a new discussion Formatting Marker Text
"Hi: I set a default style for 'regular' textboxes. Now, when I add a marker, the default textbox style is applied to the text in the mark..."
- almost 3 years ago07/05/19 at 10:08 am (UTC)
"Hi David: Our course was translated by a translation company, so not automatically. My problem was to import the .xlf file we received f..."
- 3 years ago03/14/19 at 10:53 am (UTC)
"Hi everyone: I encountered the same issues and found the following workaround: Duplicate the course. Export the 'xliff' file (which ..."
- 3 years ago03/14/19 at 8:45 am (UTC)
Hanneke Portier replied to the discussion The file 'Storyline' is being used by another process
"Receiving the same error message. I can open some files and not others. Rebooting, changing names, import in new project and saving to de..."
- over 3 years ago11/29/18 at 8:31 am (UTC)
Hanneke Portier replied to the discussion Incorrect file package - missing imsmanifest.xml or AICC structure
"Just learned: the LMS will not take any zip folders that contain file names with 'strange' characters, such as umlauts and accents."
- over 3 years ago11/22/18 at 8:02 am (UTC)