"Yes, there really is a sense of respect, comradarie and even compassion. The Community is so willing to share and help other users solve ..."
- almost 7 years ago09/22/15 at 2:09 pm (UTC)
"Good point - thanks, Allison."
- over 7 years ago01/06/15 at 3:21 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Leslie. That's just too easy! "
- over 7 years ago01/05/15 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Leslie. I will move it over to the General forum. I thought I was on Storyline when I started the post."
- almost 8 years ago10/20/14 at 7:20 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Ashley, When working locally, the timeline pause button doesn't work, but if I place the playhead at a particular point the video..."
- almost 8 years ago10/17/14 at 1:54 pm (UTC)
"The suggested method for searching via Google works, but I'd like to understand if or how the Articulate Search function works. Is it tem..."
- 8 years ago06/06/14 at 12:14 pm (UTC)
"You might try saving the group as a picture, put it back into place on your slide, then edit that picture's states."
- over 8 years ago04/18/14 at 12:02 pm (UTC)
Harriet Stroupe replied to the discussion Articulate Studio 13 and Storyline downloadable tutorials
"I find a pdf manual very useful and easier to search than the tutorials - would love to have one for Studio 13."
- over 8 years ago03/11/14 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"It appears that the trigger to Close Program still doesn't work unless the learner is using Internet Explorer as his/her browser. Am I co..."
- over 8 years ago02/25/14 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
Harriet Stroupe replied to the discussion video drops out when upgrading PowerPoint file to Presenter 13
"Hi, Leslie, I think the problem is that the .ppta files are missing, so Articulate can't find the videos. I think the files were deleted ..."
- almost 9 years ago10/14/13 at 1:38 pm (UTC)
"Does anyone know if this bug has been fixed? I just went back into the program where the problem cropped up (the course was published/pos..."
- almost 9 years ago10/01/13 at 1:25 pm (UTC)
"I've just run into the same problem with audio on one marker continuing to run when another marker is clicked. I have all the markers set..."
- almost 9 years ago10/01/13 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"My company would be interested in sending at least one person, probably two, to an Articulate Users Conference if the registration fee i..."
- 9 years ago08/06/13 at 12:25 pm (UTC)
Harriet Stroupe replied to the discussion Quiz scores not recording when learner is using Windows 8
"Odds are that they are using Internet Explorer; they didn't indicate what version but I'll check with them. I'll also take a peek at the ..."
- over 9 years ago01/09/13 at 9:28 am (UTC)
"I love the stick figures and use them when I need a friendly, non-didactic character to jump into a slide or scene and make a point for me."
- over 9 years ago01/08/13 at 7:40 am (UTC)
"That's good to know - we are working on setting up our LMS for Tin Can and would like to continue to be able to use Presenter for some ne..."
- almost 10 years ago09/25/12 at 6:55 am (UTC)
"Hi, all, Storyline is up and running and turning many of us into brilliant course developers. Next up - will the next Presenter update su..."
- almost 10 years ago09/21/12 at 1:04 pm (UTC)
Harriet Stroupe replied to the discussion possible to disable "download this video" or prevent user
"Hi, Phil, I didn't think there was any way to control this from within Articulate. From posts in other forums, it seems this is a Real Pl..."
- over 10 years ago04/26/12 at 6:22 am (UTC)
"I will give that a shot. Thanks!"
- over 10 years ago12/15/11 at 9:29 am (UTC)
"I do this a couple of ways - I include a resource slide with links, and use pictures of the resource (cover page of manual, first slide o..."
- almost 11 years ago10/21/11 at 6:40 am (UTC)
"Bob - good point about the open-entry/open-exit available to e-learners. Some transitional phrases may not make sense. That's actually an..."
- almost 11 years ago09/19/11 at 12:01 pm (UTC)
"I also use your Now let's loolk... also use Next let's explore. Smetimes I'll vary it up with a question, like Now that we've built the f..."
- almost 11 years ago09/15/11 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
"I agree with all those who favor more slides; I've found myself in some horrible log jams trying to synch 30 animations to the narration ..."
- 11 years ago08/10/11 at 7:37 am (UTC)
Harriet Stroupe replied to the discussion plans for ability to publish as something other than Flash
"Thanks, Gerry. I hope it comes sooner rather than later. We'd prefer to stay with the Articulate platform, but the urgency is building!"
- 11 years ago07/14/11 at 2:46 pm (UTC)