Helen Dudley replied to the discussion Sharing a Rise course with another Rise user in a different organisation
"Great! Just what I needed. Thanks Crystal."
- 4 months ago04/17/20 at 1:44 am (UTC)
Helen Dudley started a new discussion Sharing a Rise course with another Rise user in a different organisation
"Hi team I want to share a Rise course with a person who doesn't work for our organisation. And I want to make it so they can ..."
- 4 months ago04/16/20 at 1:00 am (UTC)
"Thanks for sharing Trina. This is perfect for a short course on radiation safety I am creating - I've swapped out the imgaes, instead us..."
- 6 months ago02/21/20 at 3:50 am (UTC)
Helen Dudley started a new discussion Adding a new team member from another organisation
"Has anyone wanted to add a new team member who comes from a different organisation? Is it possible? I want to sha..."
- 9 months ago10/31/19 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
"Loved it. A great way to use a Storyline block and break up content into bite sized pieces."
- 11 months ago09/26/19 at 9:05 pm (UTC)
"Wendy Yes, it works just as I wanted it - you are a star!! What was I missing? So I know what to do for the rest of the slides. Thanks so..."
- 1 year ago07/25/19 at 11:43 pm (UTC)
"Here is the story file. Hope you can open it."
- 1 year ago07/25/19 at 3:34 am (UTC)
Helen Dudley started a new discussion Using true/false variables to control navigation
"I'm creating a hazard identification course where I am wanting my learners to identify hazards on an image using a hotspot over each haza..."
- 1 year ago07/25/19 at 12:27 am (UTC)
Helen Dudley started a new discussion What audio file types can be uploaded into Rise
"I've got an M4A audio file that I want to upload into a Rise course. I've tried it twice now, but get the error message. ..."
- 1 year ago05/13/19 at 11:35 pm (UTC)
"Really effective and fun way to get the message across. Love it!"
- over 1 year ago03/31/19 at 12:06 am (UTC)
"Thanks for sharing. This is a really cool process interaction."
- almost 2 years ago08/09/18 at 10:00 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Alyssa. Very helpful."
- 2 years ago07/05/18 at 9:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi Susan Agree this would work, and agree the experience would be better if you could add a divider directly after the assessment has be..."
- 2 years ago07/04/18 at 1:32 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa Here's the share link. https://rise.articulate.com/share/XRPc-P8tsq0sdVGDOA7WAGJ4CoVg7xRU"
- 2 years ago07/04/18 at 1:25 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa and Susan I am having the exact same issue. I've got five attempts on the course assessment and then once they've passed I wa..."
- 2 years ago07/03/18 at 12:32 am (UTC)
"Hi Jeff - Is it possible to add a search function into a Rise course? I am creating a Rise course which contains a mix of videos and in..."
- 2 years ago05/11/18 at 12:04 am (UTC)
"Hi Daniel Thanks so much - this is great. What a life saver you are! "
- 3 years ago08/04/17 at 12:46 am (UTC)
"Hi Daniel Thanks for this. It's very helpful but not quite what I need. I've attached my Storyline file here to show you want I've do..."
- 3 years ago08/01/17 at 11:48 pm (UTC)
Helen Dudley started a new discussion Motion Path Triggers on a Road Trip
"I'm creating a road trip for new staff to travel along and visit parts of our organization. They start by choosing an avatar, and then t..."
- 3 years ago07/31/17 at 4:07 am (UTC)
Helen Dudley started a new discussion Storyline 2 - Only one photographic image
"My PC was upgraded recently so needed to have SL2 reinstalled. Everything is good except for the photographic characters - I now only ..."
- 3 years ago05/25/17 at 2:22 am (UTC)
"These are really useful. Thanks for sharing."
- over 3 years ago03/22/17 at 10:06 pm (UTC)
"Perfect timing! We are setting up course creation processes right now. This is really helpful."
- over 3 years ago02/19/17 at 11:09 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Karen. All working now. Will use the numeric entry in future."
- almost 4 years ago10/30/16 at 11:55 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy Here is my story file. The slide I'm having problems with is 1.3 Scenario 1. Thanks for your help."
- almost 4 years ago10/26/16 at 7:43 pm (UTC)