Helen Tyson commented on the article Common E-Learning Interactions: Drag-and-Drop (2018) #202
"Just a little bit of fun with scope to add some more when I get a quite(ish) moment. Need to play with some states to get the wire to run..."
- over 1 year ago08/14/18 at 3:06 pm (UTC)
Helen Tyson commented on the article Course Starters: Comic Book Theme E-Learning Templates #204
"I love the flying slider :-)"
- over 1 year ago08/14/18 at 10:39 am (UTC)
"Just clarifying a couple of details: - You say it needs to be a large as the other blocks - are you putting into Rise as a Storyline blo..."
- almost 2 years ago07/02/18 at 8:48 am (UTC)
"Hi Semaj, Content Library Templates are only for use in Storyline & Studio. The Content Library photos are available through Rise, but n..."
- almost 2 years ago07/02/18 at 8:42 am (UTC)
"Hi Judy, do you have an example?"
- almost 2 years ago06/28/18 at 1:27 pm (UTC)
"Hi Sou, Angel is correct, it is normal behaviour for Rise. But, if you're switching to the modern player I think you're using Storyline, ..."
- almost 2 years ago06/28/18 at 1:15 pm (UTC)
"Being a Brit of a certain age it was the only thing that popped into my head when I saw the "Blur" challenge ;-)"
- over 3 years ago09/28/16 at 8:58 am (UTC)
"It's actually 20 states but the layers idea works perfectly well. The blur effect was done in PPT, just adding 5% blur each time and s..."
- over 3 years ago09/28/16 at 8:57 am (UTC)
Helen Tyson commented on the article Here’s How I Transformed This Static E-Learning Content
"Hi Saldiray, I think that's a little unfair. Not everyone is at an advanced stage in their design career or in their technical skills ..."
- over 3 years ago08/10/16 at 8:53 am (UTC)
Helen Tyson commented on the article Give These Top E-Learning Templates a Fresh Makeover #139
"Here's my simple Friday afternoon take on a process interaction using sliders instead of buttons http://omniplex.articulate-online.com..."
- over 3 years ago08/05/16 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
"As you can't add an attachment to the replies here I've started another conversation to upload it - it's here: https://community.articu..."
- almost 4 years ago06/06/16 at 11:33 am (UTC)
"Adjusted! The link should work happily now :-)"
- almost 4 years ago06/03/16 at 3:46 pm (UTC)
"Oops, thought I'd set it "Public" - will adjust accordingly"
- almost 4 years ago06/03/16 at 3:45 pm (UTC)
"Here's my very quick example for this week: http://omniplex.articulate-online.com/9115222693 It's a course with multiple question ban..."
- almost 4 years ago06/01/16 at 3:57 pm (UTC)
"It's a British band called "Blur" who were at their biggest in the 90's. If you want to find out more about them here's their Wikipedia p..."
- almost 4 years ago05/31/16 at 10:29 am (UTC)
"Here's a slightly tongue in cheek one for us Brits of a certain age... http://omniplex.articulate-online.com/9115254023"
- almost 4 years ago05/27/16 at 5:26 pm (UTC)
"I love this idea! Very creative"
- almost 4 years ago05/27/16 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
Helen Tyson commented on the article Gamification Techniques: How to Apply Them to E-Learning
"A great post Nicole. Lots of trainees asking about this right now and I'll definitely direct them to this as a clear guide to the key con..."
- 5 years ago03/12/15 at 2:12 pm (UTC)
Helen Tyson commented on the article How to Create Custom Review Layers for Storyline Quizzes
"You can still have the checkmark too if you remove the answer shuffle and add the check to the layer"
- over 5 years ago09/04/14 at 1:35 am (UTC)