Holly Eva replied to the discussion can most university/college faculty use Articulate?
"Hey Rob, quick question, were you able to develop assessments within Storyline and host them on Blackboard? If so, how was the tracking o..."
- almost 5 years ago05/27/16 at 8:28 pm (UTC)
Holly Eva commented on the article Here's a Quick Way to Build a Drop Down List in Storyline
"This is so nice and clean, my struggle right now is that my main menu functionality is on a master slide, so conveying those layers to al..."
- over 6 years ago09/03/14 at 11:14 am (UTC)
"I would probably commit the large amount of time to developing one module per type of patient and create a branched scenario where they l..."
- over 6 years ago09/03/14 at 9:57 am (UTC)
"To Phil's point, you probably should have one file as module 1, another as module 2, and another as module 3. I regularly create one fi..."
- over 6 years ago09/03/14 at 9:55 am (UTC)
"I love Prezi! You can make your presentation move automatically with timings (which you can also do with Powerpoint). You can also try to..."
- over 6 years ago05/29/14 at 2:12 pm (UTC)
"Quick update: They contacted me yesterday morning to say that the issue magically disappeared. I'm inclined to agree that somehow it ende..."
- almost 7 years ago05/13/14 at 10:41 am (UTC)
"Hi Christine, Thanks for reaching back! That text is Articulate text, and they're viewing it using IE9 (it's not supposed to be Greek let..."
- almost 7 years ago05/08/14 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
Holly Eva started a new discussion Characters Displaying Oddly from Storyline
"Hi All: I've had a group of users out of one office report that the screen below shows up when they are are trying to access the course. ..."
- almost 7 years ago05/08/14 at 6:02 am (UTC)
"Heh, I was hoping for something similar last year... maybe this will help move it up the queue?"
- almost 7 years ago04/17/14 at 12:53 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Nadia and Ashley, I did check with our LMS and they said to run IE in compatibility view. I am noticing that the video is grainy, ..."
- almost 7 years ago04/17/14 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"Screen shots added to OneNote?"
- almost 7 years ago04/17/14 at 11:41 am (UTC)
Holly Eva started a new discussion Video hangs and crashes on layers in IE
"I'm thinking perhaps I've overloaded a slide or something. When the course loads in Chrome, I don't have any problems with the videos ren..."
- almost 7 years ago04/14/14 at 2:02 pm (UTC)
"I'm also interested in seeing what others use here! I know in programming there's files that pull those changes as they happen and docume..."
- over 7 years ago09/05/13 at 10:51 am (UTC)
Holly Eva replied to the discussion Publishing Storyline HTML5 content to Adobe Connect LMS
"I know you posted about this over a year ago, but I'm curious if you found a resolution. I'm reading up on the FAQs for Adobe Connect LMS..."
- over 7 years ago08/14/13 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
"It worked!!! Thank you SO much Dennis! I was concerned that we would have to put our students through yet another hoop to successfully co..."
- almost 8 years ago03/07/13 at 1:29 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much Dennis, I will try this out this afternoon!"
- almost 8 years ago03/07/13 at 11:05 am (UTC)
"Hi Dennis: Can you elaborate? I had gone through and manually expanded/ moved answer boxes apart, and this still happened. On SCORM Clou..."
- almost 8 years ago03/06/13 at 10:17 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the answer Peter! It's too bad that we have to tell our users to do this in order for their courses to show up correctly."
- almost 8 years ago03/06/13 at 9:20 am (UTC)
"Our LMS encourages users to use IE9, so that's what it is happening in, I will be more than happy to take it to the SCORM Cloud!"
- almost 8 years ago03/06/13 at 9:03 am (UTC)
Holly Eva started a new discussion Storyline Assessment Questions Render Strangely on LMS
"I was wondering if anyone's experienced some strange thing that happens with my assessment questions. On the source file, the question lo..."
- almost 8 years ago03/06/13 at 8:50 am (UTC)
"Hey Sharon: If you keep your source files in dropbox, the neat feature I discovered through this issue was that they have versioning, so ..."
- almost 8 years ago02/28/13 at 6:55 am (UTC)
Holly Eva started a new discussion Different version for Retry on Final Assessment
"We would like to make it so that a final assessment, when a user has to retry it, rotates in different questions to replace some of the q..."
- 8 years ago11/30/12 at 1:26 pm (UTC)
"I'm having issues where an imported FAQ isn't publishing at all... just drops the link to the slide or something! Also the same with a we..."
- over 8 years ago08/24/12 at 11:40 am (UTC)
"Well, I tried to make a new theme with new theme colors, and applied the changes to all the slides in the presentation. Upon preview, it ..."
- over 8 years ago08/14/12 at 1:29 pm (UTC)