"I have created a new button and am experiencing some unexpected behaviour. In addition to the suggestion from Judy, I have: Created new ..."
- 6 months ago03/26/21 at 6:40 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Judy. I woke up in the night with that aha moment, just need to figure out how to reverse logic that for my new custom nav buttons..."
- 6 months ago03/26/21 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
Holly MacDonald started a new discussion Hide forward/back buttons in quiz review
"Is there anyone who has been able to get around this: https://articulate.com/support/article/prev-and-next-buttons-show-during-quiz-..."
- 6 months ago03/25/21 at 10:32 pm (UTC)
Holly MacDonald started a new discussion Litmos and Storyline - course player
"I'm working with Litmos as an LMS and they have a built-in Content Player. Our users are often confused about the competing navigation. I..."
- 8 months ago01/27/21 at 4:11 pm (UTC)
"My arrows are crisp until I try to apply the wipe animation to them, then they go fuzzy. Block arrow too. I'm inserting an arrow icon and..."
- 11 months ago10/17/20 at 12:00 am (UTC)
"You might want to check out: https://www.coursecontainer.com/content/Default.aspx or https://rusticisoftware.com/products/conte..."
- 11 months ago10/15/20 at 10:05 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie - yes I did. I always get such great service from the support team.The client and I agreed that we'd try publishing with SC..."
- 12 months ago09/30/20 at 2:04 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie - the course was published with AICC (as requested) and it tracked as completed and passed in ScormCloud. The LMS Admin indicate..."
- 12 months ago09/28/20 at 5:33 pm (UTC)
"Hi - I've run into this with a project and just want to clarify what I'm updating as per the information in the link shared. I am providi..."
- 12 months ago09/24/20 at 4:13 pm (UTC)
"Turns out mine was a bug and not necessarily related to trigger order, but to object states. "
- over 1 year ago05/23/20 at 2:48 pm (UTC)
"I'm updating a file that someone else built and on one of the objects, there are hyperlinks on state change. The links work in the ..."
- over 1 year ago05/05/20 at 2:40 pm (UTC)
Holly MacDonald started a new discussion Story Size - multiple screen recording sizes
"I have a project where we are showing the connection of systems from one device to the next, and have screen recordings from a phone (usi..."
- over 1 year ago03/04/20 at 6:39 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for testing Wendy. It's in an LMS, so I'll check with them. Helps to isolate where to look."
- almost 2 years ago12/10/19 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
"I hadn't actually created the state change yet, just used the functionality so I could add it (as opposed to hotspot), this was experienc..."
- almost 2 years ago12/10/19 at 7:03 pm (UTC)
Holly MacDonald started a new discussion Transparent shapes not transparent in dark mode
"Hi there - I have a course that is using transparent shapes instead of hotspots so that I can create a state change when they are clicked..."
- almost 2 years ago12/10/19 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi all - After a summer-and-UBC-renovations hiatus, we're back to meeting up. This meet-up let's share some recent projects we've b..."
- almost 2 years ago10/19/19 at 4:41 pm (UTC)
Holly MacDonald replied to the discussion Blink next button of storyline player when the timeline end of the slide.
"Thanks Saurav for sharing - this is quite cool. "
- 2 years ago09/09/19 at 10:07 pm (UTC)
"I have a project where there is voice controlled software and looking to emulate in Storyline. If there's any updated convos, examples, c..."
- 2 years ago07/30/19 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
"Hi Rick - we will likely meet again in September - if you join the meet-up group you'll get notified when we schedule something. I cross-..."
- 2 years ago06/27/19 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Matthew - I've fixed them all now and they display just fine! Appreciate your extra set of eyes!"
- 2 years ago06/25/19 at 7:06 pm (UTC)
"Here's the slides I'm trying to make work - the drag and drop and the radio buttons are not working, I have variables for all and trying ..."
- 2 years ago06/25/19 at 12:13 am (UTC)
"I used an alternative (true/false) if they dropped the item on the spot. The learner does not have to choose all of these, Will your meth..."
- 2 years ago06/24/19 at 2:45 pm (UTC)
"For the drag and drop - I tried using the method in this post: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/dra..."
- 2 years ago06/22/19 at 2:57 pm (UTC)
Holly MacDonald started a new discussion Display interactive slides later in course
"Hi - I have a project with 4 interactions: drag/drop, text entry, likert scale survey and radio buttons. I'd like to be able to capture t..."
- 2 years ago06/21/19 at 4:21 pm (UTC)