"Love it Alison. Both the expandable menu and the ability to get information or bypass it depending on need."
- over 1 year ago03/16/22 at 11:33 pm (UTC)
Ian Bell replied to the discussion Create a Course Certificate in StoryLine! (with Java and HTML)
"Hi Owen. I know it has been a number of years since you posted this solution to printing a Certificate from Storyline via html. I am tryi..."
- over 2 years ago06/17/21 at 7:16 am (UTC)
"Nice work. Simple, informative and flows well."
- almost 3 years ago02/09/21 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Jeff. I have communicated with Matthew before. He is brilliant and very generous with his advice. I will look at the suggested pos..."
- almost 3 years ago01/27/21 at 5:26 am (UTC)
Ian Bell started a new discussion Limited access to CD version of training
"I have a client that is likely to request "stand-alone" versions of the training material on CD / USB. We are rightly concerned that they..."
- almost 3 years ago01/27/21 at 1:53 am (UTC)
Ian Bell commented on the article How to Ensure Storyline Saves Object States on a Click-and-Reveal Slide
"Great tips thanks. Will selecting "Always Resume" allow the LMS to save current progress without the Learner having to save their progres..."
- 3 years ago11/06/20 at 2:07 am (UTC)
"I would if I could Leslie but there is no 'Edit' under the response - only under the original post."
- 3 years ago09/21/20 at 9:54 pm (UTC)
Ian Bell started a new discussion Fill sharing limitations
"I have a customer with poor internet to be able to reliably access training on an LMS. I can export the training onto CD or USB to be don..."
- 3 years ago09/19/20 at 4:46 am (UTC)
Ian Bell commented on the article 4 Tips for Optimizing the Translation of Your Storyline 360 Courses
"Stephanie, my suggestion (PERHAPS FOR NEXT TIME now) is to break up the audio into sentences or paragraphs when sending for translations ..."
- almost 4 years ago02/16/20 at 3:46 am (UTC)
"Stephanie, if you would like to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I'll send you the example."
- almost 4 years ago02/02/20 at 9:51 am (UTC)
"Stephanie, ultimately they are paying the bill but it is incredibly frustrating. I have developed 2 short demonstration modules - one wit..."
- almost 4 years ago02/01/20 at 10:50 pm (UTC)
"I think there is no doubt the 8-second attention span is a myth but I think it is stated to keep developers cognisant of the fact that if..."
- over 4 years ago07/17/19 at 2:04 am (UTC)
- over 4 years ago07/03/19 at 6:22 am (UTC)
"Newcastle, I am very impressed. My score was not that high but that is through no fault of your sensational work. Hahaha"
- over 4 years ago06/15/19 at 3:42 am (UTC)
"Maydysson, I simply add text, select the text colour then create and attach a link to the text."
- over 4 years ago05/17/19 at 12:21 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Allison I have just built a course with the opportunity to go straight to the final assessment. Learners were provided with ONE a..."
- over 4 years ago04/10/19 at 12:19 am (UTC)
"That is a great idea that I will adopt going forward. I have had to work out what/why I did something by stepping through the interaction..."
- over 4 years ago04/03/19 at 11:24 pm (UTC)
"A maintenance checklist is a brilliant idea and something I had not thought of. Thanks"
- over 4 years ago03/27/19 at 6:06 am (UTC)
Ian Bell commented on the article Round Up Some Inspiration from Fresh Rise 360 Examples
"I noticed in Nicole's example - which is sensational, by the way - I could not move on from Topic 3 to Lunch except by selecting Lunch fr..."
- almost 5 years ago02/14/19 at 2:33 am (UTC)
"Very nice work. The only thing I have done differently in some of the courses I have developed is to show the clickable links in a differ..."
- almost 5 years ago01/23/19 at 8:35 pm (UTC)
Ian Bell started a new discussion SL360 Variable and Trigger not working as I would expect
"I have a variable that changes from False to True when a success layer in a quiz has been visited then a trigger on a menu page that is s..."
- 5 years ago09/29/18 at 12:36 am (UTC)