Ian Finnerty started a new discussion Articulate Rise/Articulate 360 - SL BLOCK
"Hey guys, We are Storyline 2 users, currently trailing Rise/360 and Captivate 9. The responsive nature of Rise is excellent, though we ..."
- almost 2 years ago02/08/18 at 12:16 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Walt, The 2nd click is exactly what I was after. Thanks you! "
- over 3 years ago06/21/16 at 10:30 am (UTC)
"Hey guys, just following up to see if anyone had any suggestions. Ty!"
- over 3 years ago06/20/16 at 10:53 am (UTC)
"Thanks Michael, that's exactly what I'm looking for. Basically wondering whether a conditional would work in this instance, and how best ..."
- over 3 years ago06/16/16 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
Ian Finnerty started a new discussion Conditionals
"Hey there, Apologises for the long ramble but here we go! I'm working with a topic map and hoping to create a semi-interactive map with..."
- over 3 years ago06/16/16 at 10:46 am (UTC)
Ian Finnerty started a new discussion Drag and Drop Interactivity
"Hey there, Im looking at a basic spelling game for kids. I originally planned to us "fill in the blank" but as this is for young kids I..."
- 4 years ago11/25/15 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
Ian Finnerty started a new discussion Slide Properties - Slide advances - by user
"Hey all, I have a bunch of articulate slideshows that were imported from powerpoint. I've noticed that the Slides are advancing auto..."
- over 4 years ago08/11/15 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
"Hey Ashley, Thanks for that. Am I wrong to assume there's 2 versions contained within the CD output, a flash version and a basic HTML v..."
- over 4 years ago08/05/15 at 1:53 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley, But as I mentioned our users aren't the most tech savvy and the html5 version is local to them. Has articulate contact..."
- over 4 years ago08/05/15 at 11:27 am (UTC)
Ian Finnerty started a new discussion Chrome, HTML5 and looking at alternatives
"Hey all, Bit of a long-winded mail - so please bear with me! We are publishing our content to CDs. We've previously published content ..."
- over 4 years ago08/05/15 at 9:15 am (UTC)
"While the updater works well, our users aren't always the most tech-savy. We're hoping not to have to republish our content. Has anyone h..."
- over 4 years ago08/05/15 at 8:53 am (UTC)
Ian Finnerty started a new discussion Offline PDFs within Articulate App
"Hey all, I've seen from the forums a lot of chat about PDF content offline - and how linking web objects requires internet access. Has..."
- over 4 years ago06/25/15 at 10:09 am (UTC)
- over 4 years ago06/25/15 at 8:57 am (UTC)
"Hi there! We tried using the CD option but we found there were problems with it for mac - HTML5 seemed to be the best solution. I've u..."
- over 4 years ago06/24/15 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Can you share your file so I can see? The PDF and audio are local though they are intended to be burnt to disc. I'm using ..."
- over 4 years ago06/24/15 at 4:35 pm (UTC)
"The PDF opens a new window. I've attached a sample below. There's multiple audio tracks being revealing (layer) by triggers, i.e. the gr..."
- over 4 years ago06/23/15 at 10:59 am (UTC)
Ian Finnerty started a new discussion Audio Query - Pause/Resume issue
"Hey there, I'm working on a CD Interface for students that would contain sections of audio and a link to a PDF. I've five objects on th..."
- over 4 years ago06/22/15 at 11:29 am (UTC)
"Also to amend this, it would be great if the video size can be adjusted to full the entire window, any ideas? Thanks! I"
- over 4 years ago03/18/15 at 12:20 pm (UTC)
Ian Finnerty started a new discussion Lightbox - Video controler
"Hey guys, Articulate newbie here. Is it possible to use a Lightbox trigger slide effect with video controls? I've got the Lightbox to..."
- over 4 years ago03/18/15 at 10:34 am (UTC)
"Hello to both of you! Many thanks for your reply, the first solution seems to be working well. I really appreciate it! Ian"
- 5 years ago10/22/14 at 4:03 am (UTC)