Inés BK started a new discussion Restart course option in Player (storyline 3)
"Hello Everyone, Does anyone know if it is possible to add a restart clickable word in the menu of the player on the right? and how to do ..."
- 25 days ago09/22/21 at 8:43 am (UTC)
"Anthony Blair We have Zoom recording as a mandatory activity and at the moment, we are using URL to link to the recording and it ..."
- 28 days ago09/19/21 at 8:25 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, I also want 2 pick one questions in one slide. How do i do that?"
- 5 months ago05/15/21 at 8:45 am (UTC)
Inés BK replied to the discussion SL3 doesn't treat drop correct/incorrect as state: is not normal.
"Hi Ashley, Is this problem yet resolved? i really need a solution for my 'if not', when i want to show a 'done' button if state is drop c..."
- 5 months ago05/07/21 at 9:38 am (UTC)
"Sorry, i readed it wrong. I think you solution would work, but solution 2 work better because they can switch all the time now. Thanks a ..."
- 6 months ago05/05/21 at 4:51 pm (UTC)
"Hi Nejc, It was not that simple because there were variables involveld in the drop targets. I have found 2 solutions for this problem. So..."
- 6 months ago05/05/21 at 9:28 am (UTC)
"Hi Nejc, there is no correct or incorrect so they dont get feedback. It is also complex to add points because at the end the drag items f..."
- 6 months ago05/01/21 at 3:23 pm (UTC)
Inés BK started a new discussion How to retry a question and set the variables to initial state?
"Hi There, I hope someone can help me with adding a retry option. My project involves a drag and drop questionnaire with at the end of the..."
- 6 months ago05/01/21 at 12:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi Owen, Thanks a lot for this idea :D, it inspired me to add text variables and make it less complex. To make it more clear i added..."
- 6 months ago05/01/21 at 8:55 am (UTC)
- 6 months ago04/26/21 at 1:11 pm (UTC)
"I attached a very ugly and quick version to give you an idea."
- 6 months ago04/26/21 at 9:03 am (UTC)
"Thanks for your responses. Showing or hiding is not the problem, but a learner can start with 5 measures to do the check (5 drag and drop..."
- 6 months ago04/26/21 at 8:20 am (UTC)
Inés BK started a new discussion How to: Stacking applicable shapes so it doesn't look weird?
"Hi There! First, Thanks for all the help at the community! It really helps to know that there are other people that can help. Especially ..."
- 6 months ago04/25/21 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"In the pointing system i am missing a path. on three they have 1 path that goes : 3 - 4a - 4b (when a measure is no on 3 and the others y..."
- 6 months ago04/21/21 at 8:16 am (UTC)
"Hi Allison, Thanks a lot! :D, I am really struggling so this means a lot! I end up deleting the freeform, and do it costum. But i w..."
- 6 months ago04/21/21 at 7:47 am (UTC)
"I started with a clean file. I think the problem is in the drag and drop function (freeform with 2 drop targets and 3 or more drag shapes..."
- 6 months ago04/20/21 at 8:40 pm (UTC)
"I love this one! What fonts are you using in this template?"
- 6 months ago04/20/21 at 3:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi Allison, thanks a lot! :D I added an example to show you where i am struggling with. I changed the numeric variables again to tr..."
- 6 months ago04/19/21 at 7:52 pm (UTC)
"Thanks a lot. At the end i added more measures at once. A drag and drop option, so that the learners can do the checks for multiple measu..."
- 6 months ago04/19/21 at 1:18 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for responding so soon. I allready saw that tree and i think its perfect for my project! To give you an idea: The e-learning is ab..."
- 6 months ago04/13/21 at 6:27 pm (UTC)
"Thanks a lot! The examples helps a lot, thanks. Still i am stuggling with another project. Do you also have examples of decision tr..."
- 6 months ago04/13/21 at 9:33 am (UTC)
"Hi Allison, Any inspiration for teaching procedural skills like software? without getting it bored? One example is taking an order...."
- 7 months ago03/25/21 at 8:04 am (UTC)