Jeffrey Martin started a new discussion Blurred text when animated
"Text appears blurred when amination (such as appear or fade) is used to reveal a line of text. I can see this was a reported problem in ..."
- over 1 year ago12/12/18 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
"This will be great when it is available - we are all involved in software development even if those that use Articulate do not have such ..."
- over 1 year ago08/28/18 at 1:17 pm (UTC)
Jeffrey Martin started a new discussion Access to earlier application versions
"This applies to all applications What would make us happy is access online to earlier versions of the application - we accept as life t..."
- over 1 year ago08/28/18 at 6:31 am (UTC)
"Appreciate your offer but you show a bit of an innocence to the way clients depend and use your software. It would be appreciated if yo..."
- over 1 year ago08/27/18 at 12:07 pm (UTC)
"Sorry my comments related to Studio 360 I was responding on a mobile with not good access to the thread. But it seems to be an Edge issu..."
- over 1 year ago08/24/18 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
"Have you tried chrome or ie? We are finding more sensitivity between the browsers Also You really need to track the (I am assuming you a..."
- almost 2 years ago08/24/18 at 6:50 am (UTC)
Jeffrey Martin started a new discussion Extracting data (eg applicaiton versions) from published files for QA purposes
"We are looking to improve our audit of files so we can trace the published SCORM files back to the PPT. The main file we have found is t..."
- almost 2 years ago08/08/18 at 10:39 am (UTC)
Jeffrey Martin replied to the discussion Possible to insert pictures from Content Library in Studio 360
"Why would this not be a basic feature requirment for STudio 360 - if we are paying on a monthly basis now surely we users of studio shoul..."
- 2 years ago04/15/18 at 10:21 am (UTC)
"Sorry for this being studio issue in the wrong thread I have attached a simple test package if you publish this then open the presentati..."
- over 2 years ago11/08/17 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
"As for the very poor quality font in Chrome we have used Arial and this comes through very badly in Chrome but is perfect in IE - any rec..."
- over 2 years ago11/07/17 at 10:42 am (UTC)
"Sorry correction to 1 Wipe - any outline below 1pt does not shown in Chrome"
- over 2 years ago11/07/17 at 10:35 am (UTC)
"I have now performed more tests on this and have the following findings 1) Wipe - will not the default outline - you have to manually se..."
- over 2 years ago11/07/17 at 10:33 am (UTC)
"Can you advice on the status of Chrome we are testing using 220.127.116.11 (64-bit) and having issues with different interactions when we us..."
- over 2 years ago11/06/17 at 6:11 pm (UTC)
"Check the number of actual objects - there is a risk that if you use too many individual objects (by which I mean any thing on a slide - ..."
- almost 3 years ago07/10/17 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
Jeffrey Martin replied to the discussion Show how many questions were answered correctly/wrong
"You can do this I think if you give each question 1 point then you can copy the text %.....% of scores and passing marks on to the same r..."
- over 3 years ago11/10/16 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi I appreciate your investment in product and change in pricing strategy but your marketing of this has been to say the least Trumpish...."
- over 3 years ago11/10/16 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
Jeffrey Martin replied to the discussion Hyperlink text not showing in Articulate Mobile Player
"Great Look forward to details of the new update - when will this be available and are their release notes available to see what is fixed"
- over 3 years ago11/02/16 at 10:22 pm (UTC)