"Buy an Insta360 "
- 1 month ago08/05/21 at 1:53 pm (UTC)
"Great that we can now finally include 360 images, but we are still playing catch up with Adobe Captivate and 3DVista on the 360 capabilit..."
- 1 month ago08/05/21 at 9:33 am (UTC)
"Thanks again. I could not find the 'activity code' that you mentioned in Cornerstone. Creating the version in Cornerstone means tha..."
- 5 months ago04/29/21 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Maura but using Scorm 2004, version 3 did not import any of the information from reporting over to Cornerstone. "
- 5 months ago04/29/21 at 10:29 am (UTC)
Jack Stewart started a new discussion Version control for the LMS
"We are using Cornerstone LMS and when I publish the course for LMS I am not able to see any information that I provide in the Articulate'..."
- 5 months ago04/28/21 at 10:11 am (UTC)
Jack Stewart started a new discussion Knowledge check vs quiz design
"I am creating a new template at our company and I want to do a bit of research into what other people are doing for the quiz designs. On ..."
- over 1 year ago04/08/20 at 8:32 am (UTC)
"@Ren Gomez Thanks for kindly confirming. I have downgraded to the previous version of articulate as a work around. We have a teams a..."
- over 1 year ago03/02/20 at 8:43 am (UTC)
"I have the same issue and it is not just happening in IE. Also happening in Chrome, preview and review. Please can you let us know when y..."
- over 1 year ago02/21/20 at 1:44 pm (UTC)
"yes, same issue. I raised it with support and they completly ignored the issue and instead starting talking about the next button on the ..."
- over 1 year ago02/21/20 at 1:31 pm (UTC)
"If this was the first response to the orginal question then it would have saved a lot of reading of this thread. Storyboards and scripts ..."
- almost 2 years ago10/30/19 at 9:37 am (UTC)
Jack Stewart started a new discussion How do I change the default state of a button set?
"I am using a lot of buttons so I am creating button sets. The default styling that appears is not what I want. How do I change this ..."
- 2 years ago09/12/19 at 9:42 am (UTC)