"Hi Alyssa, Thanks you so much! I made the changes as you suggested, and it resolved the issue. Thank you! Jackie Gishbaugher Director..."
- over 3 years ago06/15/17 at 12:20 pm (UTC)
Jaclyn Gishbaugher started a new discussion Results slide is triggering wrong layer
"Hello, In the attached piece, the results slide triggers the success layer despite getting a failing score. I'm not sure why. Any help w..."
- over 3 years ago06/14/17 at 12:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, The solution from Jeanette is actually how I got this far along with the triggers. I don't understand why the retry button wo..."
- over 4 years ago08/12/16 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Thanks for taking a look. I've made a screencast to help me explain the situation better. I hope this helps!"
- over 4 years ago08/12/16 at 1:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie. Thanks for letting me know about my signature! I was able to find the root cause of one problem, but now the results slide d..."
- over 4 years ago08/11/16 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Ashley. I appreciate your help. Have you had a chance to look into the matter? "
- over 4 years ago08/11/16 at 2:11 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for checking it out Ashley. I'm having trouble with the multiple selection question. If I get it right the first time, it still ta..."
- over 4 years ago08/05/16 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I'm attaching a shortened version of that piece here with triggers. You'll notice that I didn't make variables for number of..."
- over 4 years ago08/04/16 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Ashley. Is there additional information out there about setting triggers for quiz questions that aren't true/false or multiple c..."
- over 4 years ago08/04/16 at 1:43 pm (UTC)
Jaclyn Gishbaugher started a new discussion Retry only incorrect answers
"Hi all, I'm trying to figure out a way to allow my users to re-answer only the answers they got incorrect when they hit the "retry" butt..."
- over 4 years ago08/03/16 at 8:14 pm (UTC)
Jaclyn Gishbaugher started a new discussion How to prevent changing the progress bar in D2L when publishing edited Articulate Storyline 2 SCORM objects
"Hi! I'm running a self-paced training program for English language learners. The course is housed in D2L, and we use Articulate Storylin..."
- over 5 years ago09/28/15 at 2:27 pm (UTC)
Jaclyn Gishbaugher started a new discussion multiple layers showing at the same time
"Hello! I hope someone out there can help out. My program recently switched over to storyline 2, and now we're experiencing sporadic probl..."
- almost 6 years ago04/17/15 at 7:33 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much!"
- over 6 years ago06/10/14 at 7:34 am (UTC)
Jaclyn Gishbaugher started a new discussion Drag and drop quiz review problem
"Is there a way to see the correct answers for a drag and drop form during the quiz review from the results slide? Currently, these slides..."
- over 6 years ago06/09/14 at 11:30 am (UTC)
"I think I resolved the issue by removing "hover" states. Thanks!"
- over 6 years ago05/13/14 at 6:03 am (UTC)