"Can i apply if i'm willing to move to the states? "
- 6 years ago09/06/16 at 11:25 am (UTC)
Jacob Selin replied to the discussion What's the most quaint visual element you had to create for e-learning course?
"I worked for a while for a company in charge of the Swedish police force training. We did not create their courses but we took care of t..."
- 6 years ago09/05/16 at 11:39 am (UTC)
"What browser are you using? Is it the same browser in win 7 and win 10? Does the published content works in another browser under win 10? "
- 6 years ago09/05/16 at 11:22 am (UTC)
"Using it the same way as Matthew. it has also come in handy when i needed to time an animation with a speak. So, with that i can say t..."
- 6 years ago09/02/16 at 6:52 am (UTC)
"Brett Rockwood Brian Allen Haha, David, I'll admit I actually tried this after Bruce made this post :D I just tried it, t..."
- 6 years ago08/25/16 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"I think i got a excel-file for calculating the ROI. Will check if i can find it. "
- 6 years ago08/23/16 at 1:21 pm (UTC)
"I've used six different LMS over the years. These six are 1) Moodle Moodle is a great tool that I would recommend to most people. It take..."
- 6 years ago08/23/16 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
"This is terrific!!! I have downloaded it to my "things i might need some day" map and i plan to recreate it with my own design in order t..."
- 6 years ago08/23/16 at 11:30 am (UTC)
- 6 years ago08/19/16 at 12:18 pm (UTC)
"Ok. Lets say i want to include https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKfkx6cPaGw into my storyline file and adding some additional parameters t..."
- over 6 years ago06/15/16 at 9:14 am (UTC)
"Im not sure if i understand what you mean by uneven intervalls but here is my spontanious answer. Create a slider with a lot of numbers..."
- over 6 years ago06/14/16 at 1:14 pm (UTC)
"You need to create a variable for each section of your course and when visited set it to “OK” or similar. When the user clicked on Next y..."
- over 6 years ago06/14/16 at 11:45 am (UTC)
"Are you using the correct weblink? It should look like www.youtube.com/embedded/4545655645&loop=1&playlist=video_id . "
- over 6 years ago06/14/16 at 11:31 am (UTC)
Jacob Selin started a new discussion ComAround
"Hi. has anyone used ComAround as "lms" provider? Am i able to upload an Scorm-package to it? Hit me with your pro and cons? "
- over 6 years ago06/14/16 at 9:00 am (UTC)
"Have tried on scormCloud. The problem seems to be connected to the fact that the file is created with an old version of Storyline. prop..."
- almost 8 years ago10/21/14 at 11:36 pm (UTC)
Jacob Selin started a new discussion Sound not working on ipad
"Hi. I got a course published on an LMS and everything works fine. Now i have moved all information to an new LMS (or actually its the ..."
- almost 8 years ago10/20/14 at 5:50 am (UTC)
"Dont worry Bruce. Now you can post things like. "Look, the search box works, now i can search for ___insert subject____ "
- almost 8 years ago10/16/14 at 7:05 am (UTC)
"Don't know if it's true but i have heard a factor of 2,7. Meaning that for 80 classroomshours you need about 30 online. (Could have be..."
- almost 8 years ago10/15/14 at 11:43 pm (UTC)
Jacob Selin started a new discussion Install new font
"Hi. Got an font i wanted to use in Storyline. How do i get it to work? Where shall i install it? "
- almost 8 years ago10/15/14 at 11:24 pm (UTC)
"Wonderfull. I guess prio one is that the searchbox works???!!!!!!"
- almost 8 years ago10/15/14 at 11:22 pm (UTC)
"Will solve it via layers. Thinks it's the easiest way. But thanks for your ideas. "
- almost 8 years ago10/15/14 at 11:01 pm (UTC)
Jacob Selin started a new discussion Start an animation on click
"Hi. Having a small problem i hope some smart person can aid me with. I got a slide with some text on and a button saying "START". When..."
- almost 8 years ago10/15/14 at 4:45 am (UTC)
"Ohh, thats makes its clearer Brian. I see in the thread that you will evaluate a string that consist of two zeros (ie starting with one..."
- almost 8 years ago10/14/14 at 11:34 pm (UTC)
"I must say that i dont really understand the problem. You want Storyline to evaluate a string and send the user to next page when that s..."
- almost 8 years ago10/13/14 at 11:37 pm (UTC)