"Hi there - I'm experiencing the same issue as those in this thread. Has there been any improvement?"
- over 1 year ago12/07/20 at 10:22 pm (UTC)
"Hello All - I know this is an older topic. But this would be a great addition to Storyline."
- 3 years ago07/24/19 at 3:36 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Pete - That's one of the good things about SL2 - there's lots of different ways to accomplish the same thing. It's all in what..."
- almost 5 years ago10/15/17 at 5:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Paul - Check out the Slide Master to edit the image in the background. You can also change font for the rest of your presentation."
- almost 5 years ago10/14/17 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
James Lee commented on the article 3 Tips for Troubleshooting Advanced Storyline 360 Interactions
"Thanks for the article! I've "wasted" time trying to figure out why the interaction doesn't work - only to learn that order matters."
- over 5 years ago03/31/17 at 4:00 pm (UTC)
- over 5 years ago03/30/17 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
James Lee commented on the download Storyline 360: Vertical and Horizontal Accordion Interactions
"This is great! Can this be made available in SL2 format?"
- over 5 years ago03/30/17 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
"This is great! I want to do that!"
- over 5 years ago01/20/17 at 7:24 pm (UTC)
James Lee commented on the article 5 Tips for Creating Effective Software Simulations with Storyline 360
"Thanks for the hints! The new one for me was about the video recording - I'll have to use that on the project I'm working on now."
- almost 6 years ago09/06/16 at 5:42 pm (UTC)
"A different way – Set a variable to trigger at the end of the timeline for the next button."
- almost 6 years ago08/30/16 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
"Great job - simple and elegant. The design gets the material across in a very effective manner."
- 6 years ago08/11/16 at 4:06 pm (UTC)