"Thanks everyone! As Magic says, creating 3D graphics is its own discipline with its own learning curve. Some rendering styles will take..."
- over 7 years ago10/09/15 at 8:38 am (UTC)
"Thanks for all the great comments! I hope the "making of" helps explain the process of making this type of interaction in Storyline. Slid..."
- over 7 years ago10/02/15 at 8:10 am (UTC)
James Ruffell published a new article How I Created This Slider Interaction with Storyline 2
"Sliders in Storyline 2 are a simple and engaging way to add interactivity to your e-learning in new and exciting ways. At Ashorne Hill we..."
- over 7 years ago09/29/15 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
"Hi everyone, thanks for all the positive comments! I've finally had some time to produce the 'making of' mentioned previously, it should ..."
- almost 8 years ago06/18/15 at 9:49 am (UTC)
"The default player buttons were switched off in story view, I set up the custom player buttons using shapes with appropriate states and t..."
- almost 8 years ago05/13/15 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"It takes advantage of Storyline 2's built in sliders, so whilst I don't think it'd be impossible in SL1, I'd say it's much more straightf..."
- almost 8 years ago05/08/15 at 11:58 am (UTC)
"Thanks guys! We're very excited about the potential of more immersive learning environments! Glad this project is of interest - I'm plann..."
- almost 8 years ago05/06/15 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
James Ruffell commented on the article Using Interactive Sliders in E-Learning #52
"Hi guys, I've just been pointed to this thread. Sliders in Storyline 2 are really versatile and can provide interesting ways to to intera..."
- almost 8 years ago05/06/15 at 9:44 am (UTC)
- almost 8 years ago05/06/15 at 8:04 am (UTC)
"Thanks Phil! It's been a fun project to work on, even though it became quite complicated quite quickly! Producing the graphics this wa..."
- almost 8 years ago05/01/15 at 2:37 pm (UTC)
James Ruffell published a new E-Learning Example Storyline 2: Slider-Controlled Exploration
"This supercool Storyline 2 slider interaction created by Ashorne Hill lets learners explore a CAD-developed realistic environment to prac..."
- almost 8 years ago04/29/15 at 7:05 pm (UTC)