"This happened to me in Storyline 1 right after my organization updated to Windows 7. The first time I saved my project, it became corrupt..."
- over 6 years ago11/20/14 at 2:30 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley. Yes, it's Storyline 1. The Review layer was just a shot in the dark because I thought I was doing something incorrectly and pe..."
- over 6 years ago11/18/14 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
James Snider started a new discussion Altering Matching Quiz Question Review
"On my matching questions, when the learner reviews the quiz, the results appear very confusingly. The answers on the left are the ones I ..."
- over 6 years ago11/18/14 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"My pleasure. I also found a second way to implement this. I used a standard button. I made its initial state as Disabled - something you ..."
- over 6 years ago11/10/14 at 5:06 pm (UTC)
"No, they're one image I created in Photoshop. I devised a solution though. It just took multiple sets of logic in the correct order. :)"
- over 6 years ago11/10/14 at 4:09 pm (UTC)
"I figured it out. Here is what I did in case it helps anyone else. The hotspot has 2 triggers. First, it says to set the state of the men..."
- over 6 years ago11/10/14 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
James Snider started a new discussion Conditionally Displaying A Hotspot?
"Is there a way to conditionally display a hotspot? I have an image that has a 0% opacity in its Normal state. When a menu button is click..."
- over 6 years ago11/10/14 at 3:55 pm (UTC)
James Snider started a new discussion Can't Interact With Objects With Mouse
"My organization migrated to Windows 7 yesterday. My Articulate SL and Replay were reinstalled. They opened fine, but I didn't try to inte..."
- over 6 years ago10/29/14 at 3:52 pm (UTC)
"Ah that makes sense. The I can include the Word doc in the zip file with the player so the reviewers can both use the lesson and make com..."
- almost 7 years ago08/01/14 at 7:31 am (UTC)
James Snider started a new discussion Ability to Peer Review?
"Does Storyline currently have a peer review feature? Example: I create a lesson and publish it with the CD option. It goes out to peers t..."
- almost 7 years ago08/01/14 at 6:26 am (UTC)
"Any time you prompt someone to try things and figure it out, that's a help! Your suggestions made me go back and re-examine things and th..."
- almost 7 years ago06/16/14 at 12:14 pm (UTC)
"Hi Donna. I have the demo video split out over a dozen slides or so. Each slide demonstrates a specific action, such as a click on the sc..."
- almost 7 years ago06/16/14 at 12:07 pm (UTC)
James Snider started a new discussion What am I doing wrong?
"Greetings. I'm stumped and it's probably something obvious. I recorded a demo using my laptop. It's in Storyline just fine. However, I tr..."
- almost 7 years ago06/16/14 at 10:44 am (UTC)
"I figured it out. Only 1 slide is needed for all of the questions in the bank to be displayed. It works now."
- 7 years ago04/07/14 at 9:09 am (UTC)
"Ashley Terwilliger said: Hi James and welcome to Heroes! As Nancy mentioned, it's been a popular feature request and you're welcome to s..."
- 7 years ago04/07/14 at 8:34 am (UTC)
"Nancy Woinoski said: Hi James, seems a lot of people want to do this so here is hoping it turns up in a future release. You can do this u..."
- 7 years ago04/07/14 at 8:31 am (UTC)
James Snider started a new discussion Question Bank Random Draws
"I have created a pre-test question bank with 5 questions. I have inserted a slide into my pre-test scene. I set it to randomly pick a que..."
- 7 years ago04/07/14 at 6:31 am (UTC)
"Ok, thanks for the reply Nancy. Much appreciated!"
- 7 years ago04/06/14 at 10:10 am (UTC)