"We got all the URLs whitelisted - still no luck. I have access to one template in the content library (the one Leslie emailed me) and tha..."
- almost 2 years ago01/28/19 at 3:22 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jessica, OK if we keep in touch? I also have inflexible security settings. I'm working with IT to whitelist all those URLs. If that d..."
- almost 2 years ago01/24/19 at 6:18 pm (UTC)
"Yes, please do set me up with support. We actually have a more pressing issue where hotspots and shapes with mouseover triggers aren't lo..."
- 2 years ago01/17/19 at 8:24 pm (UTC)
"The same thing happened again. Closing Storyline 360 and restarting was the solution again."
- 2 years ago01/17/19 at 2:58 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Tom, I thought I had been inserting pictures from slide view but I went back this morning, made sure I was in slide view, and got..."
- 2 years ago12/12/18 at 4:28 pm (UTC)
James Trotta replied to the discussion Storline 360: How do I know when a question is graded / ungraded?
"I just needed graded questions so wanted to make sure I could identify which questions in a template were graded."
- 2 years ago12/12/18 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
James Trotta started a new discussion SL 360: Adding zoom resizes picture, making it tiny
"I start off with a graded question slide that has a picture about 900 width. I only have room for 500 width on the slide. When I preview,..."
- 2 years ago12/11/18 at 8:44 pm (UTC)
James Trotta started a new discussion Storline 360: How do I know when a question is graded / ungraded?
"If the form view has a score dropdown menu, does that always indicate a graded question?"
- 2 years ago12/11/18 at 4:36 pm (UTC)
- 2 years ago12/04/18 at 7:41 pm (UTC)
"Correct :) For example I can navigate to https://360.articulate.com/content/template/252 and say "Oh nice template!" But I can't connect ..."
- 2 years ago12/04/18 at 12:16 pm (UTC)
James Trotta started a new discussion How do I download templates directly from content library?
"I can't download templates because trying to connect to the content library gets me an error message that I am offline. Probably a f..."
- 2 years ago12/03/18 at 6:44 pm (UTC)