"Absolutely. You’re basically wasting your machine. But you can switch it back to the normal resolution when you aren’t working in storyline."
- over 6 years ago04/23/15 at 12:49 pm (UTC)
"Just as an FYI- I kept my laptop and lowered the resolution to 1920 x 1080 and then adjusted the "change the desktop and other item size"..."
- over 6 years ago04/23/15 at 12:48 am (UTC)
Jamie Yoder started a new discussion Piece together multiple "stories"?
"Hi! I'm working on a rather large project that uses at least 20 videos and maybe 400 images. Is there a way to "stitch" together multiple..."
- over 6 years ago04/21/15 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"Ashley- We have actually decided to exchange my XPS 15 with a 3200 x 1800 resolution for a Latitude that is 1920 x 1080. Before I pull t..."
- over 6 years ago04/10/15 at 4:56 pm (UTC)
"I'm not sure if I'm missing something? when I change the DPI to smallest, as is suggested, I cant even read the text on the ribbon in sto..."
- over 6 years ago04/09/15 at 4:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. I'm more interested in learning if the erratic behavior that others have reported, such as in this post http://www.articul..."
- over 6 years ago04/09/15 at 3:52 pm (UTC)
"I just got a new high resolution laptop XPS 15 with windows 8 and when I open storyline it is so tiny. After reading the threads, I adjus..."
- over 6 years ago04/09/15 at 3:30 pm (UTC)
Jamie Yoder started a new discussion Essay pages not appearing in navigation panel
"Hi! I'm building a series of essay questions in Storyline and I noticed that the page that holds the essay question does not want to appe..."
- over 6 years ago01/02/15 at 9:17 pm (UTC)
Jamie Yoder started a new discussion Text entry interaction - return automatically submits the answer?
"I'm building a series of "compare your response" type of knowledge checks. The learner can basically enter whatever they want and then hi..."
- almost 7 years ago12/09/14 at 7:21 pm (UTC)