Jan Patterson replied to the discussion Problem with Wipe animation in Storyline 3 when course is published
"Thanks Susi. So that I understand, you were publishing as an HTML web file? I'm publishing to CD format. Does this make a difference?"
- over 2 years ago12/08/17 at 7:08 pm (UTC)
Jan Patterson replied to the discussion Can one dragged item be returned to it's original place when it is incorrect so that the learner can try again?
"Thank you Susi! Don't know why I didn't think of that. Looking for a more complex answer I guess!"
- over 2 years ago11/29/17 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
Jan Patterson replied to the discussion Moving an object with a motion path from behind another object to appear on top
"Thanks Walt! Yes it seems like a lot of work but it's a good idea. That's sort of what I thought I'd have to do. I may give it a try to ..."
- over 2 years ago11/01/17 at 6:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, Thank you for your response. I assumed you could copy and paste from a previous version of Storyline into the newer version. ..."
- 3 years ago01/11/17 at 6:28 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Christie. I did hear back from someone but they were unable to determine a fix other than re-creating each of the slides. Howe..."
- over 3 years ago08/22/16 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy! It was the third trigger I was struggling with. (Sorry my example wasn't complete yet so you're right, the positions weren'..."
- almost 4 years ago05/16/16 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
"Sorry Wendy, I see what you are referring to now. I've added another layer for the second position. I've attached the updated slide. Ho..."
- almost 4 years ago05/16/16 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy, Yes, I only have one trigger set up for Income Tax Specialist and not Sales Tax Specialist because I'm not sure how to do it. ..."
- almost 4 years ago05/16/16 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
"Sure Wendy! Here is it.... In this example the answer is Tax Specialist and Sales Tax Specialist plus "Yes" for "Someone other than the ..."
- almost 4 years ago05/16/16 at 2:27 pm (UTC)
"This was a great tutorial and everything worked like a charm for most of my slides. However, I need to add another element to a few of m..."
- almost 4 years ago05/12/16 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
"This is great. Thanks everyone! I managed to change the highlight for the selection (in Storyline 2) but how do you change the "glow" eff..."
- almost 5 years ago06/22/15 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Adrian, Yes, everything is all in the same folder and is copied over at the same time. Apparently when everything was copied over ther..."
- over 6 years ago10/08/13 at 5:38 am (UTC)
Jan Patterson replied to the discussion How to export video in Storyline that was imported and edited
"Thanks Josh! Worked perfectly. I took your advise and published the story maximizing the quality of the videos."
- over 6 years ago08/08/13 at 3:11 pm (UTC)
"I think you had to set up a variable as well?"
- almost 7 years ago05/16/13 at 7:23 am (UTC)
Jan Patterson replied to the discussion "Edit in Quizmaker" error - won't allow me to open the quiz
"Hi Christine, Both myself and a colleague had the same problem. He shutdown his computer completely, opened the file and then tried to op..."
- almost 7 years ago04/24/13 at 7:12 am (UTC)
Jan Patterson replied to the discussion Links to URL within Storyline project & resources link not working
"Hi Peter, I'm not sure the links will work for you as they are pages on our intranet? Will it still help to send you a copy of the file?"
- 7 years ago04/02/13 at 9:45 am (UTC)
"Thank you Rebecca! That was exactly what it was!"
- 7 years ago04/02/13 at 7:40 am (UTC)
Jan Patterson replied to the discussion Storyling quizzing - how can you format the slide?
"Yes, that worked perfectly! I didn't realise that option was available. Thanks Rebecca! Jan"
- 7 years ago02/19/13 at 10:33 am (UTC)
"Hi Tim, I like the tabs idea and I agree, it is confusing! Thanks for your suggestion. Isn't it true that when you're too close to the ..."
- 7 years ago02/19/13 at 6:57 am (UTC)
"Hi Alex and Bruce, Yes, it's the design I'm struggling with the most. These are great suggestions Alex. Thank you! Jan"
- 7 years ago02/19/13 at 6:28 am (UTC)
"The problem has been resolved. I thought I'd post what happened for anyone else that might have this issue... I created a Player Template..."
- over 7 years ago10/23/12 at 1:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Peter, I have the "Standard view (Starting view)" option selected for view modes and then Sidebar options are set at Logo panel and Na..."
- over 7 years ago10/19/12 at 11:12 am (UTC)
"Yes, so the trick is to create a text box for each line of text that I want to animate and then use the timeline and cues to have it appe..."
- over 7 years ago07/23/12 at 12:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi All, New user here so want to clarify before I start adding more slides... For each text item that you want to animate (appear), do yo..."
- over 7 years ago07/23/12 at 10:35 am (UTC)